Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a DA reach out to the parents of a player at any time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I my thoughts are its great to see the there are choices in youth soccer in the US ! As to what system is better i have no idea and none of you do ! Club level thoughts lower quality of players a few can play and touch the ball the others you have to let them run onto the ball. DA level heavy mid field players no back or top players but all can touch the ball just a big learning pattern change and you have to play in back or top if your not the best mid fielder. Not exceptional goal keepers but for the most part the goal keepers can play the field so foot skill is good at DA level. Club level you can get your coaches to change practice based ob skill set add special helping sessions in most clubs that can be good for players. At club level you can build a great team and play at states and or with HS. At DA you can not build the greatest team everything is structured around learning and putting kids in learning positions to better them the issue kids never trust because a lot have to play in position they never played making mistakes they would not have made normally ! So whatever your cup of tea is its all good just let them play !
    "everything is structured" about $$ ,soccer is for the elite in this country thats why we sucked

Comment

Let me guess.....your boy didn't make it? Bummer!
      i can kick your little messi team with a bunch of non da teams anytime pal.keep spending the $$

Comment

please tell me how many DA players are relevant in soccer right now? out of how many DA teams

Comment

If a DA scout tries to pluck out a player from another club, the players can not leave their club because their club would not release them. Is this true?
          A player can leave any time they want. Parents would still be on the hook for any money owed from a contractual standpoint. In terms of a "release" that's only relevant if the player is trying to play at another club in the same league - the releasing club has to tell the organizing body the player is released. Since DA is it's own separate league that doesn't matter.

Comment

So funny! Just spit coffee across the room.

i can kick your little messi team with a bunch of non da teams anytime pal.keep spending the $$
            First, no, no you couldn't. You are clueless. I know that you are clueless, because I pay less than half for myDA player than you do for your travel team player outside of the DA. You are laughable!!!

Comment

please tell me how many DA players are relevant in soccer right now? out of how many DA teams
              90% of D1 male players. 90% of the rosters for the US Youth National Teams. Pulisic, Yedlin, Morris, etc., etc.
              There are 94 total DA clubs nationwide on the boys side.

Comment

thats why we suck not looking at the whole country. They just keep picking the same old

Comment

thats why we suck not looking at the whole country. They just keep picking the same old
                  Huh???? If there were 394 clubs you would say that it's too watered down. Most major markets are covered. If there is a gem in Paduka KY then they will need to move or commute to the nearest DA club. You have to keep the quality high throughout the program. Iron sharpens iron and better players help make other players better.

Comment

Huh???? If there were 394 clubs you would say that it's too watered down. Most major markets are covered. If there is a gem in Paduka KY then they will need to move or commute to the nearest DA club. You have to keep the quality high throughout the program. Iron sharpens iron and better players help make other players better.
                    Yes that is totally true. But the player who is pro potential or even NT potential is playing regularly with non iron players. That's the issue. If you're a stud on a team of non studs playing other non stud teams, what are you getting out of it? It's fine to have a nice big "top" league for college aspiring players. But uber elite needs something separate and different. Residential would be ideal but and a few academies are moving that way. But our geography is prohibitive, many players would be missed....there's no easy solution

Comment

90% of D1 male players. 90% of the rosters for the US Youth National Teams. Pulisic, Yedlin, Morris, etc., etc.
                      There are 94 total DA clubs nationwide on the boys side.
                      90% of D1 players?

Haven't checked a D1 roster lately, have you?

Comment

First, no, no you couldn't. You are clueless. I know that you are clueless, because I pay less than half for myDA player than you do for your travel team player outside of the DA. You are laughable!!!
                        sure thing , im a coach and can tell you my kids 15-17 some play for club ,some highschool can kick you arse ,want to bet ,want to play.

Comment

sure thing , im a coach and can tell you my kids 15-17 some play for club ,some highschool can kick you arse ,want to bet ,want to play.
                          Sure, where are you? What age group? I'll play you with a DA team that is a year younger and bet you 10k that you wouldn't win.

Comment

90% of D1 players?

Haven't checked a D1 roster lately, have you?
                            half international, 1/4 prep school, 1/4 all the rest including DA.

Comment

HA HA Little does he know I pay 100% less for my DA player

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X