Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Drawer Soccer IMG 150

Hoping for some insight into how to get my daughter ranked on this site. She is the best striker in her region yet no ranking. I don't understand.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...pdate_aid40998

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hoping for some insight into how to get my daughter ranked on this site. She is the best striker in her region yet no ranking. I don't understand.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...pdate_aid40998
    Got to get name mentioned in articles by TDS reporters covering events. Nat'l events, Nat'l team roster or camps, id2 events, ODP event best 11, etc. You have to make ODP Region team, or id2, or some other recognition just to get one or two stars. Top 150 are going to be three stars plus and you have to be recognized nationally. When you say best striker in region, are you talking about Region III, or region of Florida, or what? Also gave to break through early, rankings don't seem to change much after U14 or so.

Comment

Got to get name mentioned in articles by TDS reporters covering events. Nat'l events, Nat'l team roster or camps, id2 events, ODP event best 11, etc. You have to make ODP Region team, or id2, or some other recognition just to get one or two stars. Top 150 are going to be three stars plus and you have to be recognized nationally. When you say best striker in region, are you talking about Region III, or region of Florida, or what? Also gave to break through early, rankings don't seem to change much after U14 or so.
      If you are not on the national team then the ranking means nothing.

Comment

If you are not on the national team then the ranking means nothing.
        So you're saying your kid isn't ranked? Thanks for your two cents' worth.

In fact it matters a lot to those kids and the college coaches tracking them.

Comment

pay to play amigo ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X