Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just called the Sunrise office and they told me there was no truth to this rumor. But I honestly don't believe them. I think they are working on it but just don't want to announce it yet. I am going to call Pinecrest next and see what they say. I will update you guys as soon as I know anything.
    I called the Sunrise and the Pinecrest offices. They both said to tell those idiot trolls on Talking-Soccer to stop spreading false rumors.

Comment

Once the merger goes through the 2001 team that will be formed from the two clubs will become one of the best in the nation.

Comment

Once the merger goes through the 2001 team that will be formed from the two clubs will become one of the best in the nation.
        troll
        this is no merger

Comment

I hate you trolls so so much. I told all my parents that the merger was sure thing and now I look like an idiot. What is wrong with you terrible people. Now it is not happening and its all your fault.

Comment

The merger details were finalized at a joint board meeting last night. Families of both clubs will be notified of plans next week via email. Included in the email will be plans for tryouts and team selection for the 17-18 season.

Comment

The merger details were finalized at a joint board meeting last night. Families of both clubs will be notified of plans next week via email. Included in the email will be plans for tryouts and team selection for the 17-18 season.
              get
              a
              life

Comment

get
                a
                life
                This person is actually not lying, there will be an announcement next week

Comment

Sunrise and Pinecrest Merger

So for the person who let the cat out of the bag, where will the teams train? Is the purpose of the merger to try to secure an ECNL program. If Sunrise is centrally located between South Palm Beach and North Miami, what advantage does this have for Sunrise. These should be easily answered questions for the person who was at the meeting and posted the upcoming merger, or do we have to wait until next week and if so, at least give us some commercials in between.

Comment

So for the person who let the cat out of the bag, where will the teams train? Is the purpose of the merger to try to secure an ECNL program. If Sunrise is centrally located between South Palm Beach and North Miami, what advantage does this have for Sunrise. These should be easily answered questions for the person who was at the meeting and posted the upcoming merger, or do we have to wait until next week and if so, at least give us some commercials in between.
                    This troll has you fooled. Again. Don't play into his little game. There is no merger. I'll be back next week to say I told you so.

Comment

The new name, tentatively is Suncrest FC, although they may go with the cooler moniker FC Everglades too. One thing for sure, the bumblebee unis are history.......

Comment

I give your trolling efforts a C-minus. Here are a couple tips:
                        1. If you want to plant a false rumor for fun, don't do it in a thread where the exact same rumor was already debunked a couple months ago.
                        2. If you want a few idiots to believe you, at least attempt to explain why both clubs would want to do this. The idea that a merger could lead to GDA or ECNL is preposterous.

Try again, please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X