Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise and Pinecrest Merger

The new Pinecrest board is only a day old and they are already making huge strides. They are in talks with Sunrise to create a super club that will be awarded ECNL for the 2017 - 2018 season. Practices and games will be held at Amelia Earhart park in north Dade County. So much for the Weston powerhouse they thought they were going to have. Details to follow once things get finalized.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new Pinecrest board is only a day old and they are already making huge strides. They are in talks with Sunrise to create a super club that will be awarded ECNL for the 2017 - 2018 season. Practices and games will be held at Amelia Earhart park in north Dade County. So much for the Weston powerhouse they thought they were going to have. Details to follow once things get finalized.
    Please go fart somewhere you need to let out some steam instead of blowing smoke up everyone one's a s s e s . Your dillusional and must be heavily medicated or just simply a moron. You don't get it. Everything has been awarded for the State of Florida. Pinecrest/Sunrise will never happen. End of story and fairy tales

Comment

Ecnl will no longer be available in south Florida. It's only going as far south as central Florida. So for pinecrest and sunrise to do this is useless. All they will be doing is merging two piss poor clubs with bad attitudes players and parents together. Yeah good deal.

Comment

Amelia Earhart is one of the worse facilities in the state. I wouldn't be bragging about that.

Comment

Please go fart somewhere you need to let out some steam instead of blowing smoke up everyone one's a s s e s . Your dillusional and must be heavily medicated or just simply a moron. You don't get it. Everything has been awarded for the State of Florida. Pinecrest/Sunrise will never happen. End of story and fairy tales
          Sunrise is the greatest club in the area- why would we merge with anyone?
          Everyone else sucks.

Comment

This has been Colin's goal for about a year now. He has spoken about the need for Sunrise to expand and I could not think of any better way of doing it than to merge with the top club in Miami Dade county. Amelia is a great facility that has recently undergone a multi million dollar upgrades. My understanding it will be upgraded even further once the merger is completed. This is a very exciting time for soccer in South Florida.

Comment

This has been Colin's goal for about a year now. He has spoken about the need for Sunrise to expand and I could not think of any better way of doing it than to merge with the top club in Miami Dade county. Amelia is a great facility that has recently undergone a multi million dollar upgrades. My understanding it will be upgraded even further once the merger is completed. This is a very exciting time for soccer in South Florida.
              Agreed! And as an added bonus, 2 of the biggest groups of a- hole parents can join forces.
              That should work out well.

Comment

Agreed! And as an added bonus, 2 of the biggest groups of a- hole parents can join forces.
                That should work out well.
                It is obvious you must be a Weston parent. Your response is not surprising, I would be concerned as well.

Comment

It is obvious you must be a Weston parent. Your response is not surprising, I would be concerned as well.
                  Am I?

Comment

Am I?
                    You do not sound very intelligent so my guess that it is very likely. It must kill you that we are so much better than you.

Comment

How retarded is this statement? The clubs are like 70 miles apart in two different counties with nothing to share. Crazy statements like his win the assjack award of the day.

Comment

How retarded is this statement? The clubs are like 70 miles apart in two different counties with nothing to share. Crazy statements like his win the assjack award of the day.
                        And look at the pool of potential players. Upper class children of affluent families and street thugs that play soccer like its rugby. Yes, great match of resources.

Comment

You do not sound very intelligent so my guess that it is very likely. It must kill you that we are so much better than you.
                          I love when the only retort to a post that eats at someone is from the "you must be stupid" and "you're jealous" vein. I'm disappointed that you can't be more creative, but not surprised given your Neanderthal-like existence.

Comment

I love when the only retort to a post that eats at someone is from the "you must be stupid" and "you're jealous" vein. I'm disappointed that you can't be more creative, but not surprised given your Neanderthal-like existence.
                            I am sure you are also disappointed when you wake up in the morning and you realize what a loser you are. No matter since I take great pleasure in knowing that surely my kids team has crushed your kids team and how "disappointed" that must have made you as well.

Comment

I am sure you are also disappointed when you wake up in the morning and you realize what a loser you are. No matter since I take great pleasure in knowing that surely my kids team has crushed your kids team and how "disappointed" that must have made you as well.
                              Who cares if your kid's team crushed my kid's team. I just take great pleasure in knowing I would crush you if I evr had the opportunity to go mano a mano with you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X