Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Tropics take a HUGE step in the wrong direction by partnering w Lakeland FC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFC is still around ? ... Who knew

Comment

And remember at the end of the day there are general elections every year for half the positions and you voted in this board.

You all voted, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The board gets paid? No true at all. Instead of being a whiny bitch on a anonymous forum come to the BOD meeting on Wednesday evening. They are open to the public. #keyboardcommando
        In your Board Meeting on Wednesday, will you be discussing how LFC cheated in the Recreational Judges Cup over this past weekend ?

Comment

Well, I'm not on the board. But, yes, I would suspect it would be a topic of conversation. And its's huge leap to call it cheating instead of incompetence which I'm sure this was.

Comment

Actually I kiss your mother with this mouth. And I'm not on the BOD but hey lets keep assuming.

And Wednesday, 6pm 730 Creative Drive Suites 4&6, Lakeland Florida. But you won't show easier for you #keyboardcommandos to just run it hear.

And the hypocrisy was intentional.
            Sure you are not on the board. Sure the hypocrisy was intentional

Comment

Yes, I'm on the board, damn you caught me. I'm DC, JM, DS, VS RA and all the rest in multiple disguises. You on the other hand are just a complete moron.

Comment

Well, I'm not on the board. But, yes, I would suspect it would be a topic of conversation. And its's huge leap to call it cheating instead of incompetence which I'm sure this was.
                Would like to be a fly on the wall for that meeting!

Comment

LFC always has a way to spin things. It was NOT incompetence.
                  There is no such thing as 12U. It is utter BS to say your registrar thought it was 12 and under. There is only one designation in soccer, U12. Under 12. But besides that, last year we all went to age groups by year. Look at the registration papers for Judges Cup. It does NOT say U12 or 12U. It is "Birth Year 2005 and 2006". It is utterly BS to say it was incompetence to register a full team of 2004 boys in the 2005/2006 division.

LFC claims that they did not enter the Rec players into GotSoccer to save an $8 registration fee per kid. Not putting Rec players in GotSoccer also allowed you to created teams of 2004 boys in the 2005/2006 division. Richest club is the county gets stingy with GotSoccer fees - at the exact same time that they are caught with multiple invalid rosters.

It was NOT imcompetence. LFC was trying to cheat.

Comment

Of course they were trying to cheat. There is millions of dollars to be had and rolled in naked once you've collected it from future dupes I mean parents by cheating! You can't have a BOD meeting without caviar and champagne. Gotta keep poppin the bottles, yo.

Btw, The only one who's been cheated around here is the guy above. Maybe in the next life you'll get your full serving of common sense.

Comment

Would like to be a fly on the wall for that meeting!
                      I doubt anyone shows up.

Comment

You're right about no one showing up for the meeting. It's waaaaaaaay easier to talk smack here and on Facebook. Can't rock the #keyboardcommando attitude when your looking someone in the eye.

Remember you guys picked this board when you'd didn't show up to vote either.

Keepin' it real, word.

Comment

You're right about no one showing up for the meeting. It's waaaaaaaay easier to talk smack here and on Facebook. Can't rock the #keyboardcommando attitude when your looking someone in the eye.

Remember you guys picked this board when you'd didn't show up to vote either.

Keepin' it real, word.
                          You clearly have an anger fueled motive here towards the BOD. This wasn't on the BOD, this was on the President and the paid staff members.

Comment

Uh, genius the President is part of the board, there are two VP's of Rec, again part of the board and the entire board hires the paid staff. But hey why do the research when you spew some dribble here first!

And no my hatred isn't towards to the BOD. I like them, they are all swell people. Well, not the phoney fake irish accent president. But I'm going to look past his faults and we are all going out to make it rain on your money. I'll throw an extra dollar in your wife's g-string tonight.

It's actually towards the mental giants like yourself who equate this with some ultimate plan for big bad LFC to cheat a rec tournament. For f'sakes only one guy shot JFK too...

Comment

Uh, genius the President is part of the board, there are two VP's of Rec, again part of the board and the entire board hires the paid staff. But hey why do the research when you spew some dribble here first!

And no my hatred isn't towards to the BOD. I like them, they are all swell people. Well, not the phoney fake irish accent president. But I'm going to look past his faults and we are all going out to make it rain on your money. I'll throw an extra dollar in your wife's g-string tonight.

It's actually towards the mental giants like yourself who equate this with some ultimate plan for big bad LFC to cheat a rec tournament. For f'sakes only one guy shot JFK too...
                              Once you get a certain reputation, it sticks with you. People assume the worst.

Cheating in a Rec tournament as a recruiting tool to bring in extra funds is crazy. It is a circuitous and preposterous way of driving money to the club. There are much easy ways to do that than cheating in a Rec tournament.

Nevertheless, countless coaches and parents from all over the county left Judges Cup thinking: Lakeland FC cheated again.

Our club has that reputation, and it is stems for the attitude of the people on top. You can argue all want, but the perception exists. And frankly, behind every bad reputation, there are nuggets of truth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X