X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keifer Leaving USF Men's Soccer

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticl...CLID=211315797

He was a terrible coach. Only recruited international players. Good riddance. Hopefully the girls coach follows.

Comment

He did recruit the coachs son from FCA Vipers but I don't see him on the roster any more so don't know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        He was a terrible coach. Only recruited international players. Good riddance. Hopefully the girls coach follows.
        Sounds like someone's kid didn't get an offer.

Comment

Make Americas soccer great by recruiting American.

Comment

Sounds like someone's kid didn't get an offer.
            The University of South Florida is a public school paid for with tax dollars. Why should our tax dollars be used for someone who isn't American and didn't pay in to the system?

Comment

Good! Maybe I'll stop getting his camp emails every day!

Comment

Going to NC State? A below average ACC program. I feel bad for the American players there....they will sit in favor of foreign players

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1953449]Going to NC State? A below average ACC program. I feel bad for the American players there....they will sit in favor of foreign players[/QUOTE

Yeah but now he can get his kids into CASL instead of tampa area teams.

Comment

The University of South Florida is a public school paid for with tax dollars. Why should our tax dollars be used for someone who isn't American and didn't pay in to the system?
                    That's the American way isn't it. Support those who haven't paid anything in taxes, healthcare, housing, education etc.

I would love to see the NCAA make a rule that you can't recruit foreigners to public schools but until they do it's going to be up to the coach. GK has been pretty successful at USF. Maybe he doesn't last 15 years if he brings in mostly Americans. Who knows.

Comment

Going to NC State? A below average ACC program. I feel bad for the American players there....they will sit in favor of foreign players
                      So you are saying he should play the American players and continue to be below average ACC program?

Comment

He did recruit the coachs son from FCA Vipers but I don't see him on the roster any more so don't know what happened there.
                        Transfered to Stetson, another roster full of foreign players.

Comment

There was one thing he was good at - Making Money!! At the expense of all the gullible soccer parents who dreamed for their kids. All his camps were big money makers and the opportunities were greatly exaggerated.

Comment

There was one thing he was good at - Making Money!! At the expense of all the gullible soccer parents who dreamed for their kids. All his camps were big money makers and the opportunities were greatly exaggerated.
                            This is the truth. I wonder how many players were actually ID'd at one of his MANY camps to play at USF and then also for other programs??

Comment

Good! Maybe I'll stop getting his camp emails every day!
                              Amen! We still get the emails and my son plays college ball elsewhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X