Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep this stupid attitude up and you'll be reffing after you chase them all away.

Not a ref...
    I say good riddance. Egotistical idiots like CUJO don't belong in the game.

Comment

Is he the same guy - Larry from the Turkey thread? What a nut job!
      yep, arrogant blowhard who soils the threads periodically. Sometimes he signs in, most of the time not.

I went type to type with him a year ago about how he was completely blown away that everyone doesn't actually say THANK YOU to a ref after a game. Complimenting him isn't enough, he needs to be thanked as well.

No confirmation that he wants you to kiss his ring, too.

Comment

"That great soccer girls"

Comment

yep, arrogant blowhard who soils the threads periodically. Sometimes he signs in, most of the time not.

I went type to type with him a year ago about how he was completely blown away that everyone doesn't actually say THANK YOU to a ref after a game. Complimenting him isn't enough, he needs to be thanked as well.

No confirmation that he wants you to kiss his ring, too.
          He can't possibly be a worse ref than he is a political prognosticator. Some people shouldn't be allowed to work near children.

Comment

Because the d!ckhead who starts all of these threads dumping on the parents is a ref. He's a true asshat who has trashed this forum with his anti parent agenda (among other ones - see all of the political threads) for years. He used to sign in as CUJO but often assumes other identities here as well.
            Not CUJO and clearly you are one of those parents f you are taking offense to levity on talking soccer.

Comment

Because the d!ckhead who starts all of these threads dumping on the parents is a ref. He's a true asshat who has trashed this forum with his anti parent agenda (among other ones - see all of the political threads) for years. He used to sign in as CUJO but often assumes other identities here as well.
              Not CUJO and clearly you are one of those parents if you are taking offense to levity on talking soccer.

Comment

I have to admit I kind of miss "boot it" or "send her"

Anyone have any good ones they have heard lately?

Comment

I have to admit I kind of miss "boot it" or "send her"

Anyone have any good ones they have heard lately?
                  "Get on it" seems to be particularly popular lately.

I also like hearing the crowd oooh! and aaaah! everytime someone passes beyond 10 yards and in the air. I just groan since I already know there is nobody there, and we've just given it away....

Comment

I agree, let's get off the refs. Parents offer much better content.

Some general observations from a Gu Dad:
                    1) The higher the level, the lower the chatter
                    2) Regional stereotypes exist for a reason
                    3) Dad's erupt, Moms chirp
                    4) Of course there are exceptions to any general rule.

My pet peeves:
                    * Mom who yells "Yeah Mia" at top of her lungs every time her D touches the ball. Do you doubt she knows you love her?

* Any parent that "encourages" their D while she is on the ball. Do you think distracting her is helpful?

Comment

witnessed a mom on the side line text her hubby (daddy coach) to put their son back in.

Comment

I watched an arrogant ref waive off a clear off sides call from his ar.

Comment

"Nice call, Mom"...said by me to an obnoxious side-line reffing tiger mom from team putting a drubbing on dd's team. It shut her up and got laughs from her group. (Although I was a little afraid that I was going to get the "What did you say to my wife?" from the steroid dad next to her.)

Comment

witnessed a mom on the side line text her hubby (daddy coach) to put their son back in.
                            I coached a team a few years ago where one of the parents would come up to me after the game telling me they had texted me something or other about the game and did I see it? Are you kidding me? Like I have time to be reading texts during a game, not to mention I doubt the parents would appreciate a coach who wasn't focused. Clueless!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              i have to admit i kind of miss "boot it" or "send her"

anyone have any good ones they have heard lately?
                              "have it"

Comment

"Nice call, Mom"...said by me to an obnoxious side-line reffing tiger mom from team putting a drubbing on dd's team. It shut her up and got laughs from her group. (Although I was a little afraid that I was going to get the "What did you say to my wife?" from the steroid dad next to her.)
                                Wish you were at our game this weekend. Could have used you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X