• Show
Clear All

Marco Koolman on way out

Inside scoop at HC. It's about time!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not surprised. Mediocre at best.

Comment

I don't think anyone can be successful at Holy Cross.

Comment

That's the more interesting debate.

Comment

Nope. Soccer by far has been the least successful sport compared to other fall sports since MK took the helm at HC. He's had everything handed to him on a platter to use for his teams benefit : the HC name, HC camps, his bolts technical director job, DAP - he didn't use it for the benefit of improving his HC team, it was all about raking in the dough. Everything he did was half-baked- from team selection, to coaching (where he was torn between his bolts job and HC - how can he do a good job?), and his game sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Nope. Soccer by far has been the least successful sport compared to other fall sports since MK took the helm at HC. He's had everything handed to him on a platter to use for his teams benefit : the HC name, HC camps, his bolts technical director job, DAP - he didn't use it for the benefit of improving his HC team, it was all about raking in the dough. Everything he did was half-baked- from team selection, to coaching (where he was torn between his bolts job and HC - how can he do a good job?), and his game sense.
            I hope you feel good about yourself. Let us know where you work, so we can let your employer/employees know that you post on TS defamatory things about others' misfortunes. Your kid get cut? Not recruited by HC? Most people affiliated with the club like him a lot.

Comment

Look the facts speak for themselves. He needs to go. Maybe there's a better place for him back at Franklin Pierce in D2 where he seemed to do better. Not sure about the bolts but he's certainly not well liked by his HC team...that I can guarantee.

Comment

Look the facts speak for themselves. He needs to go. Maybe there's a better place for him back at Franklin Pierce in D2 where he seemed to do better. Not sure about the bolts but he's certainly not well liked by his HC team...that I can guarantee.
                Wrong again. A bench warmer thinks he does not have a good eye for talent, but he demands a lot from the kids, would do anything for them, and they respect him.

Comment

Wrong again. A bench warmer thinks he does not have a good eye for talent, but he demands a lot from the kids, would do anything for them, and they respect him.
                  Ha! They put up a good front. Don't want to lose their roster position.

Comment

Field is too big. No proper soccer played at all. Send ball up the field, run after it and hope the defender is not too fast.
                    Men and women-terrible.

Comment

Field is too big. No proper soccer played at all. Send ball up the field, run after it and hope the defender is not too fast.
                      Men and women-terrible.
                      Who cares if they are terrible? Everyone playing at HC (or any other patriot league team) knows they are going to work after graduation. Enjoy the ride and the.school

Comment

Who cares if they are terrible? Everyone playing at HC (or any other patriot league team) knows they are going to work after graduation. Enjoy the ride and the.school
                        Agreed and whatever. I watched HC play PC to a very competitive 2-1 loss....same PC team that knocked off MD and now Creighton (2x). HC also beat UNH this season handily - same UNH team that garnered praise on this site.

Comment

Then why the glee over MK.
                          Not everyone agrees.

Comment

Son also told me that school also have women's coaches under review/investigation

Comment

All these coaches going through the program can't be all bad. There is a common denominator in this story: HC. They should drop from D1 to D2 or NESCAC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X