Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mi ave known DC fi years an him wi neva change. Him rude an just nasty to di playas but inna yuh parents face him nice an sweet. Him wi chat all di parents pon di team an behind dem back him talks mad **** bout dem but nuh fi dem face him a wussy.
    WHAT??? Can someone please translate this gibberish?

Comment

Mi ave known DC fi years an him wi neva change. Him rude an just nasty to di playas but inna yuh parents face him nice an sweet. Him wi chat all di parents pon di team an behind dem back him talks mad **** bout dem but nuh fi dem face him a wussy.
      sayet tuh mah face. Yuh no wher I b.

Comment

sayet tuh mah face. Yuh no wher I b.
        Yuh yuh kno ow to write inna patwah? At Ahs an at numerous West P parks but even eff mi step to yuh yuh nah duh a ting yuh all chat no action jockey.

Comment

Yuh yuh kno ow to write inna patwah? At Ahs an at numerous West P parks but even eff mi step to yuh yuh nah duh a ting yuh all chat no action jockey.
          Yuh a batty neoyorquino

Comment

One match with 7 yellows and 4 red cards to one team??? Including the Coach??? Way to go West Pines. Keeping it classy
            Boys or Girls team??

Comment

Boys or Girls team??
              Boys team U15

Comment

Boys or Girls team??
                u15 girls & u12 boys

Comment

Yuh a batty neoyorquino
                  Mi did baan an raise inna miami jackass.

Comment

Mi did baan an raise inna miami jackass.
                    mi wayt fur yah at Siliver Lakes. wut appen?

Comment

mi wayt fur yah at Siliver Lakes. wut appen?
                      Dc is not Jamaican and doesn't speak or write patwa.

Comment

When I first met DC, I thought he was a nice coach. He gave my daughter positive feedback and told her to come out to one of his private training. He was trying to recruit my daughter at that time. When we decided after the last day of tryouts to go to another club then select Wpu he gave me an attitude, sucked his teeth, and walked away without letting us explain why. He is a rude man and he switches his personality from nice to nasty in a quick second. All this occurred because my daughter did not accept to join his team. There is a reason why this happened and it was for the best.
                        We had a nice group of girls on our team and Dc was the coach. He treated the girls terrible, talking bad about the players to other players, some had low self-esteem, benched them at practice and games to teach the parents a lesson to not approach him or complain, rude, and was not nice to some of the parents. His favorite comment was wait until the season is over because you are not coming back to this team. Parents and players had enough. The team parents called a meeting and he was removed as our coach. He really does not know how to treat girls. I blame WP for not removing him from the club years ago because he was friends with the president. Who knows how many players went through this but it was not a happy time in my life.

Comment

We had a nice group of girls on our team and Dc was the coach. He treated the girls terrible, talking bad about the players to other players, some had low self-esteem, benched them at practice and games to teach the parents a lesson to not approach him or complain, rude, and was not nice to some of the parents. His favorite comment was wait until the season is over because you are not coming back to this team. Parents and players had enough. The team parents called a meeting and he was removed as our coach. He really does not know how to treat girls. I blame WP for not removing him from the club years ago because he was friends with the president. Who knows how many players went through this but it was not a happy time in my life.
                          Eff yuh an excellent playa him wi kiss yuh ass. Get yuh inna to AHS. Eff him nuh need yuh anymore him wi treat di playa an di fambly like crap. Him ave no heart an cares fi nuh bady but himself. Winning waah most important to him. Playas cyaa stand him but just wa fi be pon a winning team.

Comment

Eff yuh an excellent playa him wi kiss yuh ass. Get yuh inna to AHS. Eff him nuh need yuh anymore him wi treat di playa an di fambly like crap. Him ave no heart an cares fi nuh bady but himself. Winning waah most important to him. Playas cyaa stand him but just wa fi be pon a winning team.

What in the world language is that? Get an education before you post on here.

Comment

The yousual races commant trump looser. Get a live a hole.

Comment

patwa you fool

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X