X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump is a 1 term president
    He already brought Ford back, NATO nations just started actually budgeting for their fair share of defense contributions, and he is not even sworn in yet.

Comment

He already brought Ford back, NATO nations just started actually budgeting for their fair share of defense contributions, and he is not even sworn in yet.
      the crazed trump fans got played, already going back on "lock her up", now saying it's not something he feels that strong about. Climate change might actually exist to him now, we won't deport all immigrants. He saw you morons coming a mile away

Comment

the crazed trump fans got played, already going back on "lock her up", now saying it's not something he feels that strong about. Climate change might actually exist to him now, we won't deport all immigrants. He saw you morons coming a mile away
        Yep and he had nothing to with Ford's decisions some long in the plans. What a narcissist and jerk to tweet credit for Ford. And the blind follow him.

Comment

Once people delve into his tax returns , his debt to China and German banks, the huge conflicts of interest with his business and govt, his fraud with Trumo Univ and the Trump foundation, draft dodger, non politics experience, who knows what else, and stupid five word sentences or tweets . .

Comment

Clinton death squads are targeting Trump. You laugh, but they have killed high profile targets before.

http://www.honorabletrump.com/wp-con...ordeath-fb.jpg

Comment

Trump will kill himself with his own ego. Yesterday he alluded to a President can do whatever he wants with his business and anything else. He better remember he is not the boss but working for us.

Comment

Trump will either be the greatest president ever or the worst. And possibly somewhere in between.

If you are going to Vegas though, worst president is a much safer bet.

Comment

https://i.redd.it/94r53z4iaezx.jpg

Comment

HILARIOUS!

You lefties are something else! HAHAHAHAHA

KEEP CRYING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nothing you can do!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Jill Stien is filing to contest the count in Wis, Pa, Mich.

Fantastic. Expose Trump's fraud.

Comment

HILARIOUS!

You lefties are something else! HAHAHAHAHA

KEEP CRYING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nothing you can do!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        A win is not a win unless he makes America greater.

Comment

I love how upset liberals are over Trump winning. I wish video of Hillary watching the returns on election night would emerge. That would be awesome. In the meantime I will enjoy all the whining and crying on the left.

Comment

I love how upset liberals are over Trump winning. I wish video of Hillary watching the returns on election night would emerge. That would be awesome. In the meantime I will enjoy all the whining and crying on the left.
                            You turkey! You get what you vote for, common white man. No drama Obama pardons a turkey to be the national turkey to not get eaten on a Thanksgiving.

Comment

Go pet the labrador

Well how about these f*cktard libs and dems give him a chance to prove it instead of whining like retarded children? We gave the worst president in American history 8yrs to f*ck us in the *ss and he did... Libs/dems are pathetic.

Comment

No doubt she was a pitiful soul crying all over the place. You think they want to show you this? The person they wanted to lead the free world, crying and throwing fits because she was rejected? These people are scum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X