Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand that you are intellectually challenged. Let me simplify further:
    1. We team with Assad/Russia to bomb the $#&( out of ISIS.
    2. ISIS goes away.
    3. Assad stays in power
    4. Russia is happy
    5. We relax sanctions on Russia.
    6. Russia is happier.
    7. Russia cooperates with us on Nukes ending the new cold war Obama/HRC started.
    8. Sanctuaries are set up in the middle east to handle the refugee crisis.
    9. Fewer islamic radicals from the middle east go to Europe and US, fewer terror attacks.

My recommendation is to try not to think about it - let Trump handle it. You just focus on him outlawing tampons and abortion.
    And mexico is going to pay for it.

Comment

Trump's 4 year to 100 year plan to construct a Museum with gold statues of himself and Melania to become a NY tourist trap to make his grandchildren millions.

Comment

2. ISIS goes away.
        3. Assad stays in power
        4. Russia is happy
        6. Russia is happier.
        7. Russia cooperates with us on Nukes ending the new cold war Obama/HRC started.
        9. Fewer islamic radicals from the middle east go to Europe and US, fewer terror attacks.

My recommendation is to try not to think about it - let Trump handle it. You just focus on him outlawing tampons and abortion.
        Again, bomb the $#$# out of where? They are not all in one location, are you going to bomb France, Belgium, Germany, Turkey along with the middle east and Africa? This is not a normal, cut the head of the snake and it falls organization. My recommendation is actually holding your high lord trump to an actual standard of having an idea of what he plans on doing, but that might hurt both your brains to think that much

Comment

Trump's 4 year to 100 year plan to construct a Museum with gold statues of himself and Melania to become a NY tourist trap to make his grandchildren millions.
          see...now that is a plan, and one that he could pull off as well. baby steps

Comment

see...now that is a plan, and one that he could pull off as well. baby steps
            First, Kushner, an insider who is family, is needed. Trump must break all the rules to secure his legacy. Kushner for 2020! Can you foresee the future?

Comment

The new American monarchy of princesses and their princes.

Comment

Trump is the best

Comment

Trump is the best
                  eat a penis

Comment

I'll put my trust in the Generals and their strategic plans. The war against ISIS is going well and Trump better not mess it up with NATO.
                    Why put your trust in the generals? The Donald knows more than the generals do about ISIS - believe him because he said so!

Comment

2. ISIS goes away.
                      3. Assad stays in power
                      4. Russia is happy
                      6. Russia is happier.

I love your utopia idea, hope it comes true. But you are forgetting about one big part. In your plan above, what happens when the Syrian rebels radicalize, not to mention YPG, when the US abandons them to join Assad and Russia? And Turkey??

Comment

trump needs to clean house top to bottom in the USSF

Comment

I love your utopia idea, hope it comes true. But you are forgetting about one big part. In your plan above, what happens when the Syrian rebels radicalize, not to mention YPG, when the US abandons them to join Assad and Russia? And Turkey??
                          Radicalize and get carpet bombed.

Comment

Off to a rough start!!

Comment

Off to a rough start!!
                              According to the liberal media - get used to it - they will be negatively spinning for the next 8 years.

Comment

According to the liberal media - get used to it - they will be negatively spinning for the next 8 years.
                                Trump is a 1 term president

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X