Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is the greatest President ever

Before even taking office he has stopped TPP, made peace with Russia, and gained the respect of the Chinese.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before even taking office he has stopped TPP, made peace with Russia, and gained the respect of the Chinese.
    and the price of beer went up yesterday....thanks a lot trump

Comment

If ISIS was a stock, I believe I would be selling right about now...
      not going to enjoy Islamic Obama's protection anymore...

Comment

Then you would be giving up massive upside potential. They could not have dreamed up a better choice.

Comment

Then you would be giving up massive upside potential. They could not have dreamed up a better choice.
          ???? what planet are you living on? Trump is going to team with Russia to erase ISIS completely. Sanctions against Russia will be ameliorated. The false antagonism between Russia and the US is coming to end, the reset incompetent HRC and Obama could never achieve, for a more stable and peaceful world. And Islamic Radicalism is going to be eradicated. Now that he doesnt have to deal with our limp wristed islamic president, Putin has something he can work with, and a man he can respect as an equal.

Comment

???? what planet are you living on? Trump is going to team with Russia to erase ISIS completely. Sanctions against Russia will be ameliorated. The false antagonism between Russia and the US is coming to end, the reset incompetent HRC and Obama could never achieve, for a more stable and peaceful world. And Islamic Radicalism is going to be eradicated. Now that he doesnt have to deal with our limp wristed islamic president, Putin has something he can work with, and a man he can respect as an equal.
            I want some of what you are smoking.

Comment

false antagonism? the cold war never ended. How will they erase them exactly, the only plan we've ever heard is "bomb the *&$# out of them". Well which ones, the ones in Syria, Iraq, Northern Africa? Is your plan to just wipe out the entire middle east of the planet? not saying trump won't succeed in doing it, just be nice to actually hear a legit idea on how he will actually do something as president

Comment

I want some of what you are smoking.
                You are ignorant - one of HRC's low information voters.
                Please educate yourself: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7413346.html

Comment

false antagonism? the cold war never ended. How will they erase them exactly, the only plan we've ever heard is "bomb the *&$# out of them". Well which ones, the ones in Syria, Iraq, Northern Africa? Is your plan to just wipe out the entire middle east of the planet? not saying trump won't succeed in doing it, just be nice to actually hear a legit idea on how he will actually do something as president
                  Read the article I just posted.
                  He will join forces with Russia to bomb the @$)#( out of ISIS.
                  The rest of the plan is none of your business. He is not going to lift his skirt for you and ISIS. Deal with it and watch the results.

One thing is for sure, we wont have a manchurian candidate actually supporting ISIS in the white house anymore...

Comment

You are ignorant - one of HRC's low information voters.
                    Please educate yourself: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7413346.html
                    Oh I get it now. Thanks. so simple.

Comment

Let's follow the $$ and see who makes how much. Dick Cheney might look like an amateur by the end of this (or never end of this I should say)

Comment

Oh I get it now. Thanks. so simple.
                        I understand that you are intellectually challenged. Let me simplify further:
                        1. We team with Assad/Russia to bomb the $#&( out of ISIS.
                        2. ISIS goes away.
                        3. Assad stays in power
                        4. Russia is happy
                        5. We relax sanctions on Russia.
                        6. Russia is happier.
                        7. Russia cooperates with us on Nukes ending the new cold war Obama/HRC started.
                        8. Sanctuaries are set up in the middle east to handle the refugee crisis.
                        9. Fewer islamic radicals from the middle east go to Europe and US, fewer terror attacks.

My recommendation is to try not to think about it - let Trump handle it. You just focus on him outlawing tampons and abortion.

Comment

I'll put my trust in the Generals and their strategic plans. The war against ISIS is going well and Trump better not mess it up with NATO.

Comment

I understand that you are intellectually challenged. Let me simplify further:
                            1. We team with Assad/Russia to bomb the $#&( out of ISIS.
                            2. ISIS goes away.
                            3. Assad stays in power
                            4. Russia is happy
                            5. We relax sanctions on Russia.
                            6. Russia is happier.
                            7. Russia cooperates with us on Nukes ending the new cold war Obama/HRC started.
                            8. Sanctuaries are set up in the middle east to handle the refugee crisis.
                            9. Fewer islamic radicals from the middle east go to Europe and US, fewer terror attacks.

My recommendation is to try not to think about it - let Trump handle it. You just focus on him outlawing tampons and abortion.

Simplification seem to be your strong suit.

Comment

Simplification seem to be your strong suit.
                              Hahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X