Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    R.S. is a terrible coach, he should just stay at Kendall.
    No Please Keep him, we don't want him....

Comment

No Please Keep him, we don't want him....
      Now nobody wants the imposter, the little s u c k a s s coach. Weasle is more like the comparison

Comment

Honestly, I thought his girls and boys teams were pretty good? Do people just not like him, or is he really not good? If the latter, what makes him not good?

Comment

..... bumping..

Comment

..... bumping..
            Of course you are, because you a no life troll.

Comment

..... bumping..
              Thank you! Very enlightening.

Comment

Where is the official announcement of the change in leadership? Why does the Pinecrest Premiere website still show RS, NM, and MM on club staff?
                Almost 2 months since this supposed leadership coup, yet the website shows the old guard still in charge. One of the first things a new board would do is announce it on the website.

Chalking this up to another hoax based on fake TS news.

Comment

Almost 2 months since this supposed leadership coup, yet the website shows the old guard still in charge. One of the first things a new board would do is announce it on the website.

Chalking this up to another hoax based on fake TS news.
                  Not a hoax and there is definitely a new board. But I agree they really need to step up and address their website.

Comment

Recently heard that Maria mora is pregnant with the pizza boys child. Nonsense corruption at pinecrest

Comment

Not a hoax and there is definitely a new board. But I agree they really need to step up and address their website.
                      Why anyone would let their kid play for this club is puzzling. This is a terrible club

Comment

Wow I had no idea, thank you for posting all of this. I almost brought my kids to tryouts

Comment

Wow I had no idea, thank you for posting all of this. I almost brought my kids to tryouts
                          Way to go troll. Glad you could resurrect this baseless thread. If the allegations were true or had any merit, the person or persons with the vendetta would have been able to wrestle control over the club. If you truly are going to let something you read on an anonymous thread influenced your decision then you truly are clueless.

For for those haters that are going to hate, I am not even a Pinecrest parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X