•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U17 PINK UNIFORMS
    OCTOBER 17, 2016 AT 1.17PM

It is with great sadness that I inform a wonderful bunch of parents and kids that I from today have finished with Pinecrest. I worked for 9 yrs at properly run 501c 3 soccer club. With open monthly board meetings, monthly transparent financial reports and regular board elections. Pinecrest is corrup and the parents are being ripped off!...The pink shirts are the latest example of such. My club GA was bigger but the administrator didn't get paid a six figure salary! I hope sincerely the parents take their club back and rid themselves of the cancer including the lying DOC. Thanks for all your support. .. Terry Wilson
    I see his personal reasons for leaving. He has only been here two years and he has seen so much corruption, lying, false representation by an organization. It's about time someone stood up, what about the rest of your coward coaches collecting the big fat pay checks, come forward, quit and you will see how fast they will have to get rid of the administration. How do you coaches willingly know that there is so much bad s h i t going around the club, but you turn a blind eye. You coaches are no better than Maureen. Why would you want to work under these conditions with this delirious person in charge. Congratulations coach Wilson, I applaude you on your decision. I hope you find the right club to work for in the future.

Comment

No, bring in the Godfather. 30 years of government "service" have taught HR Clinton how to fix this problem (and made her $400M). First put up a different kind of wall - not to keep islamic terrorists and MS13 gang members out, but to keep the general public ignorant - a biased media blackout wall. Enlist the previous administration to run cover for you by prematurely and inexplicably concluding or truncating the investigation into the corruption with a press conference stating "There is nothing to find here". Then, servers will be erased, cell phones beaten with hammers, witnesses whacked, subpoenas ignored, the 5th amendment pleaded over and over, and then local officials bribed with cushy board seats and women manufactured to allege groping incidents. The corruption goes away very quickly and everyone moves on as if nothing happened. If anyone challenges this process bring out more women to allege groping. Later you can write a book about how clever you were ("its just politics afterall and nobody ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the voting public").
      Please go back to beating your wife to the drone of Sean Hannity in the background.

Comment

Whats the big deal? We are about to have a woman elected president who basically invented the concept. Corruption is the new normal. I'm thinking of going back to college to get retrained in "Political Science" or "Law" so I can make $400M by serving in public office too.

Comment

Please go back to beating your wife to the drone of Sean Hannity in the background.
          What makes you think I am a male? Sexist airhead.

Comment

Whats the big deal? We are about to have a woman elected president who basically invented the concept. Corruption is the new normal. I'm thinking of going back to college to get retrained in "Political Science" or "Law" so I can make $400M by serving in public office too.
            Would you keep your stupid political **** off this thread please, know one cares about it. Watch on TV, this is a serious thread concerning our children

Comment

Would you keep your stupid political **** off this thread please, know one cares about it. Watch on TV, this is a serious thread concerning our children
              Signed,
              Libtard who cannot argue the issues and cannot even spell the word "no".

Pinecrest is just a mirror of the larger problem in the US. You cannot bitch about corruption at Pinecrest but ignore it on a larger national level. If it is OK for the future president to do, it is OK for the Pinecrest board to do as well.

Comment

IF things are so bad, then just pay the release fee (probably $300/$400) and be done with it. It's not like those folks in the Pinecrest area are hurting financially.

To me, it seems like a small price to pay to get off a sinking ship.

Comment

IF things are so bad, then just pay the release fee (probably $300/$400) and be done with it. It's not like those folks in the Pinecrest area are hurting financially.

To me, it seems like a small price to pay to get off a sinking ship.
                  I think the issue is that things are so corrupt there they wont release the players.
                  However it they are really that corrupt, and you really want to go, maybe offer them a couple of Benjamins. May end up in someone's pocket but who cares if you get your release.

The larger issue is how to avoid a club like this in the first place. 501(c) are publicly transparent but a) where do you go to get the financials and b) even if you read through all of them, how can you detect the internal disease without being an accountant?

Comment

I think the issue is that things are so corrupt there they wont release the players.
                    However it they are really that corrupt, and you really want to go, maybe offer them a couple of Benjamins. May end up in someone's pocket but who cares if you get your release.

The larger issue is how to avoid a club like this in the first place. 501(c) are publicly transparent but a) where do you go to get the financials and b) even if you read through all of them, how can you detect the internal disease without being an accountant?
                    Maybe I'm just not understanding how corruption at the top is affecting the kids and the coaching. Please explain.

Because there are plenty of *********s in every club and in every sport, but if your kid is happy and they are developing then I don't see the issue (as long as you don't have to deal with said *********s on the daily)

Comment

Maybe I'm just not understanding how corruption at the top is affecting the kids and the coaching. Please explain.

Because there are plenty of *********s in every club and in every sport, but if your kid is happy and they are developing then I don't see the issue (as long as you don't have to deal with said *********s on the daily)
                      Well, you see. This is how it works. Hillary Clinton is an example of a corrupt, self absorbed politician who doesn't care about the little guy. Just like the politicians in all these cities that just let these ridiculous soccer clubs go into the toilet besmirching the name of the city they are in and attached too. They just stand there and let it happen.

Donald Trump is an example of a corrupt, self-involved businessman who is only interested in power and money. He's an example of the kinds of people who create and run these for profit soccer clubs and leech money off of a bunch of innocent children all in the name of "helping the community".

Local soccer club politics is clearly just a microcosm of the national political scene acting out at the lower levels.

Comment

Well, you see. This is how it works. Hillary Clinton is an example of a corrupt, self absorbed politician who doesn't care about the little guy. Just like the politicians in all these cities that just let these ridiculous soccer clubs go into the toilet besmirching the name of the city they are in and attached too. They just stand there and let it happen.

Donald Trump is an example of a corrupt, self-involved businessman who is only interested in power and money. He's an example of the kinds of people who create and run these for profit soccer clubs and leech money off of a bunch of innocent children all in the name of "helping the community".

Local soccer club politics is clearly just a microcosm of the national political scene acting out at the lower levels.
                        Thanks for not answering my question.

Comment

Thanks for not answering my question.
                          Thinking that people are listening to you . . . that was your first mistake.

Expecting anyone to care about your questions . . . . that was your second.

Comment

This thread is libelous. There is no corruption at Pinecrest. A lot of other clubs thrive on corruption but Pinecrest isn't one of them. If anything, it should serve as a model for other clubs to emulate.

Comment

Thinking that people are listening to you . . . that was your first mistake.

Expecting anyone to care about your questions . . . . that was your second.

That would've been somewhat cute had it not been for the fact that my question was quoted as part of the response.

But that's OK, keep trying, eventually you'll hit on one those zingers.

Comment

As we have been saying all along, there is so much corruption going on that this letter was written too the parents by the 2000 coach Wilson who resigned today.
                                Lots of vague accusations but no details and no proof, so we can only conclude that you are just another loser using TS to bad-mouth a club you think did you wrong.

Come on, just tell us what horrible thing they did to you to make you this mad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X