Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMASS All Star Teams

Where can one find a complete list of boys and girls EMASS All Stars. I know they are playing at Merrimack or at least the girls are. Looking for a link that shows rosters, game times etc.

Thank You

What day and where is the boys game. Thanks.

Comment

What day and where is the boys game. Thanks.

Comment

Central Ma. All-star Game

It appears that a web site does not exist. The Central MA game is Sat. @ 10:00AM FOR Girls and noon for Boys @ Bancroft High School in Worcester.

Comment

What organization runs the emass,central, etc allstars? If anyone knows the south area Marshield, Weymouth etc game, location and time? Someone must have a master list?

Comment

I have also looked everywhere. Does anyone know who runs these all star games? Knowing that will at least help find a website. Really would like to take a ride to watch maybe D1 or 2 boys and girls depending where and when. Anyone with any info?

Comment

These are coaches allstar and run by the coaches. The game Sat. in Worcester is Div. 1 central MA.

Comment

I thought the Emass girls played last Tuesday in Andover. Just the seniors play.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                  I thought the Emass girls played last Tuesday in Andover. Just the seniors play.
                  The game was cancelled. Not sure if they are going to play it.

Comment

Is there another general All Star game played at all? Divisions against divisions or geography areas crossing divisions. I seem to remember that in the past. Anyone know?

Comment

Has anyone been able to figure this out in the past 9 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Has anyone been able to figure this out in the past 9 years?
                        What's your question? As in how they do it?
                        Meeting is tomorrow according to the emgsca website

Comment

What's your question? As in how they do it?
                          Meeting is tomorrow according to the emgsca website
                          http://www.emgsca.org/all-stars.html

Comment

Does anyone know if there's also a site for the boys side? Link? Thanks.

Comment

Does anyone know if there's also a site for the boys side? Link? Thanks.
                              http://www.emsca.org/

But does not look like it's updated much. Anyone find anything better?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X