X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1990300]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC/ Breakers has determined that the top girls are going to want to play in the top league, which will be DA. I agree with them.
    I'd be willing to bet LB, JA, CH and the rest, a bucket of beers in the hotel bar that they will not convince all of their top girls to play GDAP.

Comment

Nefc npl this year? Second team? I'd like to see those stats.
      Players on second teams should be targeting low level local D1 and D2 level programs. You definitely don't want far flung showcases to make those connections. The fact that you posted your question speaks to either how poor a job your club did teaching you how to get your kid recruited or how far removed from things.[/QUOTE]

Haven't we already compared NPL travel costs to ECNL travel costs ad nausem year in and year out? The NPL team will travel around the NE for league play, go to CASL, Orlando, Jefferson Cup and PDA and then to whatever backwater location Nationals are held this year.

Comment

Don't know where you get your information. I have a girl on that was on a top NPL team and now on an ECNL team. My personal comparison with friends who have been shelling out for the ECNL is they were annually spend about 2k more than I was and now that I'm spending it the comparison checks out.

Comment

Don't know where you get your information. I have a girl on that was on a top NPL team and now on an ECNL team. My personal comparison with friends who have been shelling out for the ECNL is they were annually spend about 2k more than I was and now that I'm spending it the comparison checks out.
          Lol, BTNT. Thanks so much for this fake news.

Comment

Players on second teams should be targeting low level local D1 and D2 level programs. You definitely don't want far flung showcases to make those connections. The fact that you posted your question speaks to either how poor a job your club did teaching you how to get your kid recruited or how far removed from things.
            Haven't we already compared NPL travel costs to ECNL travel costs ad nausem year in and year out? The NPL team will travel around the NE for league play, go to CASL, Orlando, Jefferson Cup and PDA and then to whatever backwater location Nationals are held this year.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Anyone who thinks a B team level player should spend at the same rate as an A team player is either mentally ill like the loon or just plain stupid.

Comment

Haven't we already compared NPL travel costs to ECNL travel costs ad nausem year in and year out? The NPL team will travel around the NE for league play, go to CASL, Orlando, Jefferson Cup and PDA and then to whatever backwater location Nationals are held this year.
              Lol. Anyone who thinks a B team level player should spend at the same rate as an A team player is either mentally ill like the loon or just plain stupid.[/QUOTE]

Having a nice afternoon, BTNT?

Comment

Lol. Anyone who thinks a B team level player should spend at the same rate as an A team player is either mentally ill like the loon or just plain stupid.
                Having a nice afternoon, BTNT?[/QUOTE]

Same to you loon

Comment

Lol, BTNT. Why not just write a post as Putin saying you don't know why you joined the USA when your own Russia always had the better deal? Perhaps a weekend seminar on tips for creating and writing fiction would serve you well. Take Suze along with you too.

Comment

Silly you. When you have a top shelf soccer player, you don't pay for much.

Comment

Silly you. When you have a top shelf soccer player, you don't pay for much.
                      Silly you. We intended for our kids to attend college aside from any athletic plans. And all worked out great. Have a couple of extra drinks since that bothers you so much.

Comment

Silly you. We intended for our kids to attend college aside from any athletic plans. And all worked out great. Have a couple of extra drinks since that bothers you so much.
                        It was only money right? Too bad for you, because when your kids have talent and brains, you get to keep it in your account, not transfer it into the bank account of some overly pretentious academic institution. Must suck to have second class kids.

Comment

It was only money right? Too bad for you, because when your kids have talent and brains, you get to keep it in your account, not transfer it into the bank account of some overly pretentious academic institution. Must suck to have second class kids.
                          Had the drinks already? Doesn't sucks for us. WE're thrilled. How do you know we paid full price? In any event, imagine how much this would suck for you if our kids are first class kids. And you certainly know a lot about treating your own kids as third rate. Maybe that's what really bothers you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X