Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so who is coming in now??
    The Savior

Comment

no savior. Looks like a needed expansion of quality coaches. positive

Comment

So there is more than one? Who's dad did they hire this time?

Comment

so who is coming in now??
          Stars North rebranded stay tune!!!!

Comment

It's going to have to be a Savior...

Boys:
            00/99 - 1st place
            U13 - last place
            U14 - last place
            U15 - last place
            U16 - last place
            U17 - 2nd to last place

Girls:

00/99 - 3rd place
            U13 - last place
            U14 - 3rd place
            U15 - 2nd to last place
            U16 - last place
            U17 - last place

Comment

It's going to have to be a Savior...

Boys:
              00/99 - 1st place
              U13 - last place
              U14 - last place
              U15 - last place
              U16 - last place
              U17 - 2nd to last place

Girls:

00/99 - 3rd place
              U13 - last place
              U14 - 3rd place
              U15 - 2nd to last place
              U16 - last place
              U17 - last place
              Very misleading. All standings can be seen here...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=64047

I see some areas where Aztec is much higher than the last place that you show. You must have an axe to grind. My kid isn't on Aztec (Bolts) but Aztec has been one of the top clubs on the North Shore...and the North Shore doesn't have a lot of options. I believe they have grown the number of players...that should bode well for their financial stability. It would be good to have them show a little more success.

Stop being so negative...try supporting some of these clubs.

Comment

I see some areas where Aztec is much higher than the last place that you show. You must have an axe to grind. My kid isn't on Aztec (Bolts) but Aztec has been one of the top clubs on the North Shore...and the North Shore doesn't have a lot of options. I believe they have grown the number of players...that should bode well for their financial stability. It would be good to have them show a little more success.

Trying to say you’re a Bolts parent and then claiming that Aztec has been a top club is not a good way to add credibility.

Comment

Yes lets not forget the 06's are in 7th place as well. These standings look pretty accurate to me.. Lol

Comment

Tryout out time and another effort for this club to hold on and con the families to stay.

. does have club based npl. Bottom of the pack in most ages with poor play and not coached well. League may make changes for clubs like this who are getting beaten badly.
                    . A staff that moves like a revolving door with people in charge who are not the best in the business ( being PC ofcourse)
                    . Will probably make promises just like they make every tryout season without any delivery of any of them
                    . Ownership was last years seller and now we find out that never happened
                    . talks are bringing in new coaches in desperate measures.
                    . new coaches who either previously left and/or have been nomads jumping from club to club. Cannot believe families will follow them again.
                    . environment not conducive to learn or enjoyment.

I will just leave this here and slowly walk away.

Comment

Trying to say you’re a Bolts parent and then claiming that Aztec has been a top club is not a good way to add credibility.
                      You must be the one that tries to keep this thread alive. Your kid probably doesn't play club soccer anymore...you just can't let go.

I never said Aztec was a top club...re-read my post. Bashing the Bolts is ridiculous. There's only a handful of good clubs in New England and they are absolutely one of them.

Stop being a d-bag. Just because your kid can't get out of Maple league doesn't mean you should be so negative. Your kids athletic genes and determination come from you...you might want to look in the mirror and stop bashing all clubs.

Comment

I just heard a rumor that Aztecs are looking to replace the Operations Director with someone that knows how to do this job. Fairly reliable source.

Comment

I just heard a rumor that Aztecs are looking to replace the Operations Director with someone that knows how to do this job. Fairly reliable source.

Stop the bitterness and move on.

Comment

Another rumor brought about by the kings of create a rumor at tryout season at NEFC NS. When they are not stabbing each other in the back they are trying to start rumors about their former employer and always good for a laugh. Too bad Aztec just brought the best technical development guys on the Northshore for individual player development. The truth must be inconvenient sometimes. Great job Aztec!

Comment

Another rumor brought about by the kings of create a rumor at tryout season at NEFC NS. When they are not stabbing each other in the back they are trying to start rumors about their former employer and always good for a laugh. Too bad Aztec just brought the best technical development guys on the Northshore for individual player development. The truth must be inconvenient sometimes. Great job Aztec!

This coupled with the current DOCO GC will create a dominant soccer club on the Northshore. NEFC NS is running scared.

Comment

The blame game is so easy especially on an anonymous site. Who should I attribute this post to? It’s not worth it best of luck!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X