Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it official with the Vikings? Posted anywhere ? And what teams going where?? So on team and no notification as of 11 am today!! Has Aztec announced anything or nefc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it official with the Vikings? Posted anywhere ? And what teams going where?? So on team and no notification as of 11 am today!! Has Aztec announced anything or nefc ?
      Not yet - nothing from either club. But sources are all lining up.

Comment

Here we go. Apparently rumor on here ends up being true sometimes. The Umass Lowell head coach has "stepped down." So much for GC trying to discredit that notion. Now what? Keep some of the money aztec is going to pay and then leave to get some job somewhere else? Leave players and parents stranded. Good job all.

Comment

All quiet in Aztec land, everyone singing happiness

Comment

Here we go. Apparently rumor on here ends up being true sometimes. The Umass Lowell head coach has "stepped down." So much for GC trying to discredit that notion. Now what? Keep some of the money aztec is going to pay and then leave to get some job somewhere else? Leave players and parents stranded. Good job all.
            Now there is a freaking surprise! Tried telling people early on that was not going to work out. Now lets see when JT pulls ties with Aztec. My guess the only thing that may keep him is the opportunity to use the new indoor arena for his own business.

Comment

Good think he has aztec to fall back on. Yet no one has seen him at any of their training. 1 coach is gone. The 03 gk has left so now down to 1 gk for all the covering for 2 teams. Should be interesting. good luck everyone.. LUNA

Comment

Vikings and Aztecs are a done deal to start in the fall. 5 Vikings teams went to NEFC/Breakers NS. I'm hearing there are many other players leaving for the club as well. Good luck to all involved at least there is some consolidation.

Comment

Aztec can go rot. Ever since the drunk moron parent shouted "She's getting raped out there!" at a 15 year-old girls game last year, I knew the caliber of people at the club.

Comment

Vikings and Aztecs are a done deal to start in the fall. 5 Vikings teams went to NEFC/Breakers NS. I'm hearing there are many other players leaving for the club as well. Good luck to all involved at least there is some consolidation.
                    Curious what deal was made since you stated that 5 teams already left for NEFC NS, what could the deal actually be worth, how many teams does Vikings have? I would think only a few with combined ages on each team, so you know aztec is just going to use them to fill in as many wholes as possible on their rosters.

Comment

Aztec can go rot. Ever since the drunk moron parent shouted "She's getting raped out there!" at a 15 year-old girls game last year, I knew the caliber of people at the club.
                      really? This is your example of a highly offensive comment.
                      You and I wouldn't get along

Comment

So if true your best interpretation is it is reflective of all parents? Mighty bold of you.

Comment

Where did you hear the Umas Lowell coach took a powder? Must have missed it.

Comment

Where did you hear the Umas Lowell coach took a powder? Must have missed it.
                            Google it.... http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...cer-coach.aspx

Comment

Well then, much more time to coach Aztec.

Comment

Well then, much more time to coach Aztec.
                                He is not even an average coach at best. It was all about name association. Aztec will drop him like a hot potato.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X