Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BEYOND. Please post videos- I know you have them.
    If this continues in the spring I certainly will.

Comment

The most talented 2002s did play in the showcase, why all the complaining?

Comment

The most talented 2002s did play in the showcase, why all the complaining?
        Still don't quite understand why a certain "chosen" 02 is permanently playing up. Doesn't it make more sense alternating between their own age group team and up two years? Especially when the U14 team can use the striker who is a game changer. A huge component of the game is missing with the U14 team when he is not present. I noticed he played all of 8 minutes against the Houston Dynamo. Does that make any sense?

Comment

Still don't quite understand why a certain "chosen" 02 is permanently playing up. Doesn't it make more sense alternating between their own age group team and up two years? Especially when the U14 team can use the striker who is a game changer. A huge component of the game is missing with the U14 team when he is not present. I noticed he played all of 8 minutes against the Houston Dynamo. Does that make any sense?
          My advice is, get over it. Not about the dynamic of a team with the Revs. It's about individual development. That kid made his own age group look like pylons, so they moved him up. It's actually recommended by the USSDA. Tell your kid to step it up.

Comment

My advice is, get over it. Not about the dynamic of a team with the Revs. It's about individual development. That kid made his own age group look like pylons, so they moved him up. It's actually recommended by the USSDA. Tell your kid to step it up.
            Precisely, get over it. Effin Revs parents! They're the worst.

Comment

Revs U18 player Brito committed to UNC Charlotte. Great attacking midfielder.

Comment

Yeah missing school to play half a game is not helping development. The 2003 chosen one playing up not helping with team chemistry either while the 2002 second striker sits.

Comment

Yeah missing school to play half a game is not helping development. The 2003 chosen one playing up not helping with team chemistry either while the 2002 second striker sits.
                  You Revs folks need intensive therapy.

Comment

How many days missed? 3?

Comment

How many days missed? 3?
                      Try 6 days missed.

Comment

How many days missed? 3?
                        The "03 is not a "game changer". Average at best. The '02 is the real deal but has been silent playing up which is normal at this juncture. The New England Rush already been vocal about taking credit for his development. One coach is making his rounds, ridiculous.

Comment

Try 6 days missed.
                          Six school days? Holy f!

Comment

Try 6 days missed.
                            Wrong. Event wasn't even 6 days long and part of it was over a weekend.

Comment

The "03 is not a "game changer". Average at best. The '02 is the real deal but has been silent playing up which is normal at this juncture. The New England Rush already been vocal about taking credit for his development. One coach is making his rounds, ridiculous.
                              Real deal as is a few goals in 02 age group? Therapy is right.

Comment

All this bashing by jealous parents and promoting by player's parents is so ridiculous.

Let the kids play!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X