Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call the office or better drive by there. The wicked witch is dead and gone and husband so pissed of hecredigned. Yippee🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎐
    You were all a bunch of ungrateful bastards do you know that. After all that i have done for this club. Well you got your wish and you will now see that you will be lost with us.

Comment

You get what you deserve..thief

Comment

You were all a bunch of ungrateful bastards do you know that. After all that i have done for this club. Well you got your wish and you will now see that you will be lost with us.
        Do let the door hit you on your boney ass and your husband cleft lip on the way out . Bye bye
        Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye. Go see if you guys can go open up or screw someone else's business. "Quite frankly" as your husband says good bye.

Comment

Great

Nader, Maureen & Renato are all out.
          Its a clean sweep!!!!

Finally the wicked bitch of the South is dead. Maureen
          Moztarzadeh is gone. God it to way too long but st least it's done. I also heard that Renato Salazar has been voted out or resigned. Now only the Iranian has to go and it will be a clean sweep. Interesting to see who they hire to run the club. Oh, this very exciting. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Do let the door hit you on your boney ass and your husband cleft lip on the way out . Bye bye
            Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye. Go see if you guys can go open up or screw someone else's business. "Quite frankly" as your husband says good bye.
            We do not need any of you.

Comment

We do not need any of you.
              That's funny, nobody needs you or ever wanted you. if you were a good person and liked by the club members we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and you would still be in charge at Pinecrest. Your fortunate, you milked it for as long as you did. I hope they bring back Nick Meg and Maria to bring the club back to where it once was or even Richard Chinapoo. Another great guy who got the shaft from Maureen bull****. Bon voyage, have a great trip.

Comment

That's funny, nobody needs you or ever wanted you. if you were a good person and liked by the club members we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and you would still be in charge at Pinecrest. Your fortunate, you milked it for as long as you did. I hope they bring back Nick Meg and Maria to bring the club back to where it once was or even Richard Chinapoo. Another great guy who got the shaft from Maureen bull****. Bon voyage, have a great trip.
                I second that vote for Coach Chinapoo.

Comment

The club started down the path to mediocrity once they could not keep Nader's former teams in the club. However, Pinecrest will still continue down this path because the new board is the same thing we have seen over and over, a few soccer moms and dads who think they know the ins and outs of youth soccer when in the end all they are doing is looking out for themselves. I have been a part of Pinecrest for quite a while and I do not expect these new board members to change much for the good.

Comment

The club started down the path to mediocrity once they could not keep Nader's former teams in the club. However, Pinecrest will still continue down this path because the new board is the same thing we have seen over and over, a few soccer moms and dads who think they know the ins and outs of youth soccer when in the end all they are doing is looking out for themselves. I have been a part of Pinecrest for quite a while and I do not expect these new board members to change much for the good.
                    Coach Motor should be on that board

Comment

I agree having 4-5 parent board members is not the right decision. The club will now be run by parents who have absolutely no idea of how to run a soccer club and they will be making terrible decisions. Pinecrest will wind up like Cutler Ridge and any other clubs that are predominately run by parents.

Comment

agree

I agree having 4-5 parent board members is not the right decision. The club will now be run by parents who have absolutely no idea of how to run a soccer club and they will be making terrible decisions. Pinecrest will wind up like Cutler Ridge and any other clubs that are predominately run by parents.
                        The parents may want to change the club to a beisbol club as some others have done in the past.

Comment

The parents may want to change the club to a beisbol club as some others have done in the past.
                          Bye bye nader

Comment

Bye bye nader
                            I am so glad the imposter is out of a director position. Hiding behind it for years. The biggest imposter to ever settle down in South Florida. A wanna be coach. Nothing more than a loser on and off the field. Horrible business man and terrible husband, although I'm not sure about terrible being married to a witch like Maureen. Thank God it's over, now just to get him out of coaching and the club period. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PINECREST PREMIER AND EVERYONE INVOLVED. WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR.

Comment

The day that Nick M left Pinecrest the club was dead. Never be th same again

Comment

The day that Nick M left Pinecrest the club was dead. Never be th same again
                                Your so right he had so much vision took the club to another level every which way. He had integrity, he realized that once Nader and Renato Salazar were getting ready to destroy the club, he pulled out like any intelligent person would have done and we all know that he could've stayed and collected a paycheck. He wasn't that type of person. It's too bad they didn't even consider asking him back. He may have accepted now that all the devils are no longer part of the club. Maybe someday he will return, it maybe too late.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X