• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Proof?
    There isn't any.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's official. GPS will be a fully funded Development Academy club for the 2017/2018 season. Start jockeying for position now.
      If it's "official", I'm sure you can link to an announcement...

Comment

If it's "official", I'm sure you can link to an announcement...
        I was told that we wouldn't get the official announcement until January 24th or 25th.

Comment

I was told that we wouldn't get the official announcement until January 24th or 25th.
          Then it will be "official" at that time...not now.

Comment

Then it will be "official" at that time...not now.
            It's official now. Fully funded. U12. U13. U14. U15/U16. U17/U18. I'm just letting you know ahead of the pomp & circumstance. Wait until tryouts next year. I'll apologize to your DA club now.

Comment

It's official now. Fully funded. U12. U13. U14. U15/U16. U17/U18. I'm just letting you know ahead of the pomp & circumstance. Wait until tryouts next year. I'll apologize to your DA club now.
              Do you understand what the word "official" means? TS is by no means a platform to make official announcements of any kind.

Comment

Do you understand what the word "official" means? TS is by no means a platform to make official announcements of any kind.
                Oh. Sorry. Please disregard what I said before. Put your head comfortabley back in the sand.

Comment

The applications for DAP are not due in to later this month, so you are simply guessing.

Comment

The applications for DAP are not due in to later this month, so you are simply guessing.
                    Not everyone waits until the last minute to apply and some people have better relationships built than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Not everyone waits until the last minute to apply and some people have better relationships built than others.
                      There is no way the McDonalds of soccer gets full DAP. No way. Don't be confused by these postings.

Comment

And no one offers spots until all the applications are in.

Comment

Why didn't GPS get a Boys ECNL appointment?

Comment

Why didn't GPS get a Boys ECNL appointment?
                            they've built the financial foundation but don't have Players. Status DAP is supposed to attract Players. What's going to attract Coaches, like real coaches, still unknown.

Comment

Rumors on the CT board that they're acquiring some low level club down that way.

Comment

they've built the financial foundation but don't have Players. Status DAP is supposed to attract Players. What's going to attract Coaches, like real coaches, still unknown.
                                they don't need boys ECNL, they are part of ENPL. Same reason NEFC did not get boys ECNL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X