Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh man, the sad little guy is back at it answering his own posts so he can get his punch line across and feel like he once again has meaning in his life. you'll get there one day big guy, don't give up, everyone really does care for your well being and sincerely hopes your life can get back on track one day.
    I give you meaning in life. With out me to focus on, you'd realize just how bad your son and Chargers DA really is.

Comment

I give you meaning in life. With out me to focus on, you'd realize just how bad your son and Chargers DA really is.
      sorry, you'd be wrong, don't even have a son. Just enjoy watching you go off on here about your hate for a club because your son couldn't make it. I never said I had a life, just pointing out the lack of yours, which seems to get under your thin skin. I assume because you think you actually have one, good day big guy

Comment

I see Chargers DA is well on their way to finishing well below .500. Keep up the good work. You're doing a great job.

Comment

I see Chargers DA is well on their way to finishing well below .500. Keep up the good work. You're doing a great job.
          He's Back!! we missed you big guy, been busy on the Trump threads though...we understand

Comment

How does US Soccer continue to allow inept clubs and coaches to run DA programs. Boca and Chargers should be stripped of their DA status.

Comment

How does US Soccer continue to allow inept clubs and coaches to run DA programs. Boca and Chargers should be stripped of their DA status.
              give it a rest, they were just in the playoffs last year. All this crying, if you can actually coach then do it, make a difference. You're like Mike Evans protesting the election even though he didn't vote, you want to make a difference in US Coaching...step up

Comment

Their girls program is worse.

Comment

Their girls program is worse.
                  Do the Chargers even have a girls program?

Comment

Do the Chargers even have a girls program?
                    Good luck to all the girls teams playing in CASL this weekend... Wait they don't have any playing this weekend... Oops.. #sorrynotsorry

Comment

TBU will have the Boys DA very soon!

Comment

Not the brightest bulb in the pack, are ya? They already have tne only DA they will get....the junior ages only. Of course you know that, since you're the same troll that always spouts off this line of bull. Ain't happening, sorry to burst your bubble there Skippy!

Comment

Good luck to all the girls teams playing in CASL this weekend... Wait they don't have any playing this weekend... Oops.. #sorrynotsorry
                          Ok we get it...Clearwater is a boys club and TBU is a girls club. Move on...

Comment

Hopefully they will strive to the levels of the TBU boys.......god they are terrible. I bet there are club teams in Tampa Bay area that could wax them. Have the 14's won a game yet? What did they score like 2 goals in their first 10 games?? (1 was an own goal?)

Comment

TBU will do great in boys ecnl :)

Comment

TBU + Chargers = 6 points.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X