Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's Bu!!$h!t. No one is setting the clock back. The left is making all this up just to try to denigrate Trump. "Make America Great Again" is about rewarding the people who are willing to put in the work. No more entitlement to handouts just because you claim you're being held back by "the man".

I'm not denying that racism exists in this country, it does. But the racists don't single out the African Americans. There is just as much hatred for brown, yellow, and red skin as there is black. Those type of racists are not taken seriously by anyone, they are just plain ignorant. The true, honest, hard working Americans could not care less what color your skin is as long as you show up for work and pull your share of the load. The difference is the Hispanics and (middle eastern) Indians, and asians deal with the racism, move on, and overcome. The blacks just can't seem to lose the chip on their shoulder and that is the only thing holding them back.
    I guess I am old, but I remember a time when black kids had to go to separate schools in this state. And those schools were not very good.

Your your parents and grandparents were not given any education due to segregation, that tends to impact the next generations earning capacity.

Separate water fountains for whites and blacks. That happened in THIS STATE in my living memory.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X