Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    This crap has been bandied about on these boards for years against JD and FM. Repeated over and over and over again. And likely by people who have nothing to do with either, except to benefit in the event they lose talent. As someone who's child played for BM at a young age, I assure you he is the exactly the same, so be careful where you cast your stones.
    Others there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Others there as well.
      Spin it all you want. These accusations are not new and they are coming from insiders. BM and others there never used that type of abusive and belittling language. The constellation boss reigns supreme in that.

Comment

Spin it all you want. These accusations are not new and they are coming from insiders. BM and others there never used that type of abusive and belittling language. The constellation boss reigns supreme in that.
        Get your finger out of your a@@?

Comment

Yes, please cite some case law.
          Try Noonan v Staples and its progeny. I haven't looked at the Gawker case, but that was a defamation case based on the dissemination of a sex tape. I wonder if CA is moving in the direction of malice and away from truth as a defense as the First Circuit has.

Comment

Get your finger out of your a@@?
            At least you didn't call me C word. You are improving or saving it for powerless young girls?

Comment

Some of you just don't get how vile a human they are talking about. The stories about calling a teenage girl a "C" and other despicable things like making young women strip off their uniforms on the sidelines are true and so posts like the one above are akin to a cover up.
              Thanks so much, Suzie.

Comment

No, just some other choice words that 11 year olds take offense to. The point is, he is as much of clown as the other two. And his wealth and business acumen has nothing to do with it, so don't even go there.
                BM has coached my daughter and never once did she come home upset that he said offensive stuff to any of her teammates. He can be loud and sometimes angry, but he does not verbally abuse kids. Don't put him in the same category as JD and FM. He looks like a saint compared to those two.

Comment

Thanks so much, Suzie.
                  The kid's name wasn't Suzie reportedly it is Maggie

Comment

$100K says he did. Tell me where to meet you and I'll tell you all about it. Why that tool bag gets a free ride on these boards is beyond me, except that it's his minions like you carrying his water. Or maybe you are BM himself. It would make a lot of sense after all these years.

Comment

Try Noonan v Staples and its progeny. I haven't looked at the Gawker case, but that was a defamation case based on the dissemination of a sex tape. I wonder if CA is moving in the direction of malice and away from truth as a defense as the First Circuit has.
                      You would our have a hard time associating Noonan to this board. This entire website it full of falsities, and you could even go far as arguing that this site is in essence is fictional fairyland. Gawker on the other hand may be more on point, however, getting to damages is an entirely different animal especially considering that these clubs continue to grow despite the alleged libel. In reality this site is more like the National Enquier where there is enough of an element of truth to the gossip that it's not actionable.

Comment

Gotta love the D3 parents, they are like Democrats and bitch whenever the world doesn't agree with them. Seems 2/3 of that Stars team is heading towards non scholarship programs but they want everyone to know that their kids are really good soccer players because the other 1/3 of the team is going to some low level D1 school.
                        Such as Bryant? Love how Bryant clings to low level Stars players! Look where the team stands.

Comment

BM has coached my daughter and never once did she come home upset that he said offensive stuff to any of her teammates. He can be loud and sometimes angry, but he does not verbally abuse kids. Don't put him in the same category as JD and FM. He looks like a saint compared to those two.
                          Who is BM?

Comment

NWSL draft coming up next week. Breakers have a lot of picks, surely this will be a good opportunity for them to grow in 2017.

Comment

NWSL draft coming up next week. Breakers have a lot of picks, surely this will be a good opportunity for them to grow in 2017.
                              Good opportunity for sure, but if the past is an indication of the future, they will waste them.

Comment

The Breakers have too many draft picks this year. There is no way they can handle that many new players in one year. They need to trade a few for future draft picks. I am not talking about the 3 first round picks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X