Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Results are in...what a disaster...

After two weekends of play, the birth year change has proven to be a royal cluster....
    Some of these teams have only 4-5 players that have played together, with a week or two of practice and it's showing. Teams that have a core of returning players have fared significantly better.

Sucks for kids trying to get seen by college coaches....Thanks USSF...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      After two weekends of play, the birth year change has proven to be a royal cluster....
      Some of these teams have only 4-5 players that have played together, with a week or two of practice and it's showing. Teams that have a core of returning players have fared significantly better.

Aw, so cute, you think college coaches are coming.

Comment

What a bizarre post...and I was against the birth year change (but mostly against how they decided to implement it, I thought they should've gone with the current U10s and younger and aged everyone out one year at a time), but this is the last way I'd make the argument as to why it was bad.

Comment

Same experience here. Absurd that this change wasn't started at the younger ages only.

Comment

Same experience here. Absurd that this change wasn't started at the younger ages only.
            At least it's a convenient excuse for parents like you when your kid doesn't get recruited.

Comment

At least it's a convenient excuse for parents like you when your kid doesn't get recruited.
              My kid's already committed. He would have liked to finish out his club soccer years with the same team he played with all these years.

Comment

My kid's already committed. He would have liked to finish out his club soccer years with the same team he played with all these years.
                Fiction game weak.

Comment

When did he sign his letter if intent?

Comment

Same thing every year...nothing new here.
                    No college coaches either-fantasy discussion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X