X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo Running for President of US Soccer

https://www.facebook.com/notes/hope-...5450707144822/

baw haw that's funny! I guess she has time on her hands these days. I'm sure her husband driving the team van intoxicated will win her lots of votes.

Comment

Oh, now that's rich. All she'll need now to put her over the top is an "endorsement" from Trump!

Comment

Soccer is a women's game in this country. USSF should have a female President

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Who wants to bet this clown hasn't watched a soccer game in his life that wasn't starring his little Mia (other than perhaps the game before little Mia's, while she was warming up)?

Comment

Who wants to bet this clown hasn't watched a soccer game in his life that wasn't starring his little Mia (other than perhaps the game before little Mia's, while she was warming up)?
            As condescending as you may be, OP is absolutely correct.

Wake me up when US Soccer does something positive for a change.

Comment

who cares??

What is the importance of this position?
              It is a meaningless position for meaningless ego driven parents who think they have the insight of youth sports.
              Can explain to me what this position allows one to do?
              I doubt 99.9% of Americans know the position exists and much less give a hoot.

Comment

And this is not being sexist. What about someone that is competent and leave it at that.

Comment

What is the importance of this position?
                  It is a meaningless position for meaningless ego driven parents who think they have the insight of youth sports.
                  Can explain to me what this position allows one to do?
                  I doubt 99.9% of Americans know the position exists and much less give a hoot.
                  Look back at what has happened in the last several to US Soccer at all levels, much of it not positive, and you'll realize the role is very important. Many of the highest level positions are filed with incompetents.

Comment

Look back at what has happened in the last several to US Soccer at all levels, much of it not positive, and you'll realize the role is very important. Many of the highest level positions are filed with incompetents.
                    But they're filthy rich, and that's the only thing that matters [in any role these days]

Comment

Which is exactly why Solo won't cut it. She's irrelevent, has no class and would be a total joke in this position. Go away Hope. The soccer world is done with you.

Comment

Which is exactly why Solo won't cut it. She's irrelevent, has no class and would be a total joke in this position. Go away Hope. The soccer world is done with you.
                        as opposed to the current leadership?

Comment

Solo is forgotten and thrashed and she is trying to gain at least 15 min of attention.

Comment

as opposed to the current leadership?
                            Who is the current leadership and what is their job description?

what exactly does this person do?

Comment

Solo is running on a good platform and might be great.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X