Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    dude, were talking about sunrise, a place most know of only because of a big outlet mall. It's barely one step above being known for walmart, like arkansas.
    lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your so sophisticated. You started a thread on here talking about a u15 girls soccer team that your kid is not a part of. Then your looking up scores at Disney showcase and then postying about it. And funniest thing of all is you act like you are having a logical discussion and then you throw some nice ghetto comments in there. Your a real class act. And please tell us the utopia soccer club you play at..
      I want to break down your comment for a moment, by each sentence, so you can understand how other can perceive your posts.

1) Being logical and stating clear and concise opinions does not make sophisticated.
      2) This is a forum to have discussions, share opinions, have debates, but by your argument, I can only comment about my own child's team??? Think about how unreasonable that your statement is. 99.9% of all sports commentators make comments about team their child is not on.
      3)You are assuming a lot. I am at the tournament and was watching the game. I made a fair comment that I still stand by.
      4) I do not know what was funny about my comment. I used logic to for opinions that seemed to offend you. Instead of you doing the same, you spew hate and discord. The ghetto comment does not mean sunrise parents are physically from the ghetto, as there are no real true ghettos in that city. It is the ghetto mentality, which is what you are displaying. Comments spewing hate with no logical direction, often mentioning someones wife in a sexual act. This is a typical sunrise comment. Do not think for one minute that being able to make logical comments devoid of anger and hate is sophisticated. It is not even educated. It is called being an adult.
      5) My club is not important, as my team, and many other Florida clubs, did not make the playoffs. High ranking Florida clubs are not at the same level as other high ranking club from other states. We all know that, so there is no sense of arguing which Florida club is better on the field, since we all are below other states. I think the important point is which club can my child play at that is competitive, while still being in a professional atmosphere with respectable parents and girls.

Comment

I want to break down your comment for a moment, by each sentence, so you can understand how other can perceive your posts.

1) Being logical and stating clear and concise opinions does not make sophisticated.
        2) This is a forum to have discussions, share opinions, have debates, but by your argument, I can only comment about my own child's team??? Think about how unreasonable that your statement is. 99.9% of all sports commentators make comments about team their child is not on.
        3)You are assuming a lot. I am at the tournament and was watching the game. I made a fair comment that I still stand by.
        4) I do not know what was funny about my comment. I used logic to for opinions that seemed to offend you. Instead of you doing the same, you spew hate and discord. The ghetto comment does not mean sunrise parents are physically from the ghetto, as there are no real true ghettos in that city. It is the ghetto mentality, which is what you are displaying. Comments spewing hate with no logical direction, often mentioning someones wife in a sexual act. This is a typical sunrise comment. Do not think for one minute that being able to make logical comments devoid of anger and hate is sophisticated. It is not even educated. It is called being an adult.
        5) My club is not important, as my team, and many other Florida clubs, did not make the playoffs. High ranking Florida clubs are not at the same level as other high ranking club from other states. We all know that, so there is no sense of arguing which Florida club is better on the field, since we all are below other states. I think the important point is which club can my child play at that is competitive, while still being in a professional atmosphere with respectable parents and girls.
        I will agree somewhat except for your opinion on other states being ahead of us! , and I’m sure I’ll get bashed for my opinion , BUT, a DA club like Weston or even OC can compete with other states DA programs.. clubs like those I mentioned have and will continue to scoop up the elite players from the area! It is a fact! There would be no comparison between say the DA 03 Weston team and Sunrise 03 black! Sorry if I offend the sunrise parents but that is the truth! Some of these other states might not have a DA program near or kids just can’t afford it so you get elite players in the state leagues! (And yes, we all know sunrise plays in R3, which has gotten super weak over the last few years) (and they are not even top of the pack)! As far as the ghetto comments, you can’t blanket an entire club for 2 or 3 immature idiot dads from sunrise who have nothing better to do than come on here and act like they are 16!

Comment

I do not understand people's obsession with this club and in particular the 2003 team. So what if Weston condensed some talent in this age group. We will see what happens when they go to combined age groups. There has already been tons of drama this year with DA and we will see what happens after this year.

The 2003 team at sunrise may not have the same talent as the top 2-3 programs in the state but it can compete with most teams in the state and it is without a doubt as good an option as any in the area (except for the Weston group in this age). They have beaten everyone locally and across the state. Their points do not come from small tournaments as claimed by all the ignorant people spewing non-sense. They do not play dirty, have often overachieved, and the parents are well behaved. Chances are if you are not from Weston or another DA club, they have beaten you if you played them over the last 18 months.

If you have not played them and are not Weston or Boca in south Florida, then you will get your chance to show how much better you are. Until then most of you should shut up because you have accomplished a hell of a lot less than they have over the past 18 months.

Comment

I do not understand people's obsession with this club and in particular the 2003 team. So what if Weston condensed some talent in this age group. We will see what happens when they go to combined age groups. There has already been tons of drama this year with DA and we will see what happens after this year.

The 2003 team at sunrise may not have the same talent as the top 2-3 programs in the state but it can compete with most teams in the state and it is without a doubt as good an option as any in the area (except for the Weston group in this age). They have beaten everyone locally and across the state. Their points do not come from small tournaments as claimed by all the ignorant people spewing non-sense. They do not play dirty, have often overachieved, and the parents are well behaved. Chances are if you are not from Weston or another DA club, they have beaten you if you played them over the last 18 months.

If you have not played them and are not Weston or Boca in south Florida, then you will get your chance to show how much better you are. Until then most of you should shut up because you have accomplished a hell of a lot less than they have over the past 18 months.
            When Sunrise wins with a roster made up of girls who were at Sunrise before U12, then they'll get respect. Develop players and stop Recruiting !!

Comment

Agreed

When Sunrise wins with a roster made up of girls who were at Sunrise before U12, then they'll get respect. Develop players and stop Recruiting !!
              I wouldnt call it recruiting, its more like stealing or pouching by promising the world and delivering NOTHING.

Comment

Wait a second.... didn't sunrise 03 just get beat by PBG as well as Martin United At the PBG tournament? How is that beating everyone locally???
                "Points not from small local tournaments? They have done every small local tournament this year.. I can't comment on parents or dirty play other than the post I read a few weeks back about a sunrise player pulling a girl to the ground by her hair and punching her thus getting her ejected from the game?? If that is not true than correct the story for us?
                I do know that they travel all over the region which has to be costing parents big $$$ and they were not too impressive at Disney losinng there first game 7-0 ?? So other than a bunch of cash for the coach and club having the big roster that has been spoken of ,what accomplishments are you talking about ?

Comment

I wouldnt call it recruiting, its more like stealing or pouching by promising the world and delivering NOTHING.
                  Alot of brainwashed dumbass parents over there...

Comment

Wait a second.... didn't sunrise 03 just get beat by PBG as well as Martin United At the PBG tournament? How is that beating everyone locally???
                    "Points not from small local tournaments? They have done every small local tournament this year.. I can't comment on parents or dirty play other than the post I read a few weeks back about a sunrise player pulling a girl to the ground by her hair and punching her thus getting her ejected from the game?? If that is not true than correct the story for us?
                    I do know that they travel all over the region which has to be costing parents big $$$ and they were not too impressive at Disney losinng there first game 7-0 ?? So other than a bunch of cash for the coach and club having the big roster that has been spoken of ,what accomplishments are you talking about ?
                    If at this point you do not know there are two groups and the top group which is sunrise black x then you are not informed enough to argue. Look at history for the black x and see they have not done a small tournament since last December. You simply wouldn’t get any points by winning a small tournament when you have so many points.

Comment

Very true on all of this ! Instead of arguing a VALID point about that team and club, your GHETTO response is talking about someone’s wife! Club will never change
                      I'm not from the Ghetto, I'm from the trailer park!You can't tell.

Comment

Yeah, I guess we should all listen to you and your anti-Sunrise BS instead of looking at the fact that Sunrise is THE ONLY club in South Florida that delivers!

http://www.sunrisesoccer.net/current...sc-commitments

Comment

Yeah, I guess we should all listen to you and your anti-Sunrise BS instead of looking at the fact that Sunrise is THE ONLY club in South Florida that delivers!

Great job with the past, but no pipeline!

Comment

Is the kid going to Yale also from the ghetto..?

Comment

thanks

There you go pulling all your clubs past commitments out of your Daddy Coach pocket. When you start developing players and NOT stealing them from WPU or Weston, then you can say you've delivered because as of now all you do is showcase an ALREADY developed player and take the credit.

Comment

There you go pulling all your clubs past commitments out of your Daddy Coach pocket. When you start developing players and NOT stealing them from WPU or Weston, then you can say you've delivered because as of now all you do is showcase an ALREADY developed player and take the credit.
                                They join us because they know that your Mickey Mouse Clubs have nothing to offer them when it actually counts. Our kids actually do get college offers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X