X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cside beat Seminole 4-3 last night.
    Countryside was solid last year, looks like they are better this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
      LMAO. Says the guy posting under 5 different aliases. Just like your deflection of not being part of Team Boca. Right Bill? Wink, wink. Wingnut pegged you weeks ago.
      Dear Wingnut,
      Just like your original accusations, these new ones are completely off the mark. The identity of who is asking all these fair and reasonable questions isn't important anyway. What matters is that you continue to refuse to answer them.

Your posts over the past few weeks are nothing more than irrelevant noise. The only value you've provided is to demonstrate to the TS community what a failed character assassination campaign looks like.

You can't handle me, and I suspect you never will.

Regards,
      The Truth

Comment

Better at 3-2-2? what were they last year?

Comment

Dear Wingnut,
          Just like your original accusations, these new ones are completely off the mark. The identity of who is asking all these fair and reasonable questions isn't important anyway. What matters is that you continue to refuse to answer them.

Your posts over the past few weeks are nothing more than irrelevant noise. The only value you've provided is to demonstrate to the TS community what a failed character assassination campaign looks like.

You can't handle me, and I suspect you never will.

Regards,
          The Truth
          See now, here is where your stupidity really shines through. Ignore the fact that you continue to refer to yourself in the third person by 5 different self-proclaimed nicknames, but you cannot decipher different posts by different people. On each of my posts, I have clearly indicated my identity (Wingnut). I have outlined my opinions succinctly. I have never shied away from any of it. I have clarified when it was not me. If others want to pipe in with their own opinions, so be it.

Now for your true identity, I am still leaning towards someone from Team Boca. No one else would put this level of effort into trying to dispel a supposed rumor, of course unless it were true. But keep going with that hope. Cross your fingers extra tight. If you are not BD, which I am not totally convinced, I'm going to lean towards one of his minions. That would be either RO or VG. I thought maybe JB, but her kid was part of the backroom deal, so staying silent would be the best course of action. The tell is that you never make any reference to your own children, either at Boca or any other school or club. With that, I would guess VG over RO. Am I getting close? Isn't that "The Truth"?

Comment

See now, here is where your stupidity really shines through. Ignore the fact that you continue to refer to yourself in the third person by 5 different self-proclaimed nicknames, but you cannot decipher different posts by different people. On each of my posts, I have clearly indicated my identity (Wingnut). I have outlined my opinions succinctly. I have never shied away from any of it. I have clarified when it was not me. If others want to pipe in with their own opinions, so be it.

Now for your true identity, I am still leaning towards someone from Team Boca. No one else would put this level of effort into trying to dispel a supposed rumor, of course unless it were true. But keep going with that hope. Cross your fingers extra tight. If you are not BD, which I am not totally convinced, I'm going to lean towards one of his minions. That would be either RO or VG. I thought maybe JB, but her kid was part of the backroom deal, so staying silent would be the best course of action. The tell is that you never make any reference to your own children, either at Boca or any other school or club. With that, I would guess VG over RO. Am I getting close? Isn't that "The Truth"?
            So your new obsession is guessing my identity and concealing your own. Does that mean you've given up trying to promote your stupid conspiracy theory?

I am not associated with Team Boca. I am not even from your county. I thought that was clear weeks ago. You have never explained why anyone from TB would keep asking you to post the rosters. Please accept the fact that you will never know who I am.

In a few short weeks your claim that anything is "moving forward" with your allegations will be proven false. Tick, tick, tick.

Comment

So your new obsession is guessing my identity and concealing your own. Does that mean you've given up trying to promote your stupid conspiracy theory?

I am not associated with Team Boca. I am not even from your county. I thought that was clear weeks ago. You have never explained why anyone from TB would keep asking you to post the rosters. Please accept the fact that you will never know who I am.

In a few short weeks your claim that anything is "moving forward" with your allegations will be proven false. Tick, tick, tick.
              Hahaha. So easy to push your buttons. I must be getting closer to "The Truth."

Comment

Cside beat Seminole 4-3 last night.
                Seminole are terrible . Nothing to brag on there .

Comment

So I guess you are as dumb as your daughter is bad at soccer. I’m sorry that your daughter is such a donkey and doesn’t ever play on the varsity team anymore. So she got beat out by incoming freshman, so what. That happens all the time to the weaker players. Don’t be so tough on her because she is your daughter and has your genes so it’s really not her fault. Maybe we should just lay it all out and name names, is that what you want? It’s honestly fine with me. So my daughter kicked your daughter’s ass, so what, it happens. You and your daughter are both losers so go let her play her rec ball at her crappy rec club and just keep whining and spewing your lies about their HS coach and why your daughter doesn’t play. Here’s the truth that everyone knows except you. Your daughter is a donkey and she stinks. That’s why she was beaten out by freshmen. Have her take up bowling!

Comment

So I guess you are as dumb as your daughter is bad at soccer. I’m sorry that your daughter is such a donkey and doesn’t ever play on the varsity team anymore. So she got beat out by incoming freshman, so what. That happens all the time to the weaker players. Don’t be so tough on her because she is your daughter and has your genes so it’s really not her fault. Maybe we should just lay it all out and name names, is that what you want? It’s honestly fine with me. So my daughter kicked your daughter’s ass, so what, it happens. You and your daughter are both losers so go let her play her rec ball at her crappy rec club and just keep whining and spewing your lies about their HS coach and why your daughter doesn’t play. Here’s the truth that everyone knows except you. Your daughter is a donkey and she stinks. That’s why she was beaten out by freshmen. Have her take up bowling!
                    Bro...wing has your jimmies rustled, lol. He's trolling your balls off. Simmmer down and take a lap.

Comment

Tonight we will see if they are better. If phu losses then they have some things to change.

Comment

Tonight we will see if they are better. If phu losses then they have some things to change.
                        Score?

Comment

Score?
                          2-2. Terrible game just kick and run. PHU lacked desire, creativity and direction. There are many issues with PHU that are not being addressed. The starting 11 are not the best 11.

Comment

2-2. Terrible game just kick and run. PHU lacked desire, creativity and direction. There are many issues with PHU that are not being addressed. The starting 11 are not the best 11.
                            I have to somewhat agree. There are many on there that were starters last year and deserve the spot. They are either at the wrong position. The did lack desire last night except for a few that really gave it 100%. Something needs to be addressed but I don't believe it is from parents complaining.

Comment

I've been away from this thread for a while. Can somebody please post a link to the news story where the Boca High girls soccer coach was fined or punished for this horrible conspiracy? It took less than 2 months for the Boca High basketball coach to be fined and punished for that illegal out of season practice. According to Wingnut this was the same thing for the soccer team and it happened over six months ago, so the story must have been released already. TIA
                              So where did this wind up going? NOWHERE!

Comment

So where did this wind up going? NOWHERE!
                                That's The Truth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X