Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming EXACT Soccer Camp

Has your son participated in this 2-day camp before and was it worth it? It sounds good but is VERY expensive!

I'd like to know this as well. We've received several emails about the camp and are considering it. But, is it worth the cost? It's during season though and my son would have to miss a league game to go. Wish it was scheduled outside of regular league play. Looks like the coaches have some excellent credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Has your son participated in this 2-day camp before and was it worth it? It sounds good but is VERY expensive!
      No he has not, although it sounds and looks good. I would like to know if anyone has gone through it and if they learned anything positive and is it worth going??

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Is your son talking to any of the coaches that will be there about playing for them in college? What would be your reason for going? A lot of these camps are just money makers and they throw out there that "X coach from X college will be there". So what, unless they are seriously recruiting?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X