Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On This Tread Every Club Sucks - Sick Minds Here.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Tread Every Club Sucks - Sick Minds Here.

I can't stop laughing! No matter what club news is posted trolls continually posting negative reactions. Posters responding to their own posts is a sad mental state of mind. Poor daddies on this forum. Sick people here.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't stop laughing! No matter what club news is posted trolls continually posting negative reactions. Posters responding to their own posts is a sad mental state of mind. Poor daddies on this forum. Sick people here.
    I've said it one and I'll sad it again. TS should make registered ID with valid emails allowed to post and you'll see a drop in negative posts. All these wack-jobs posting all day and night are indeed sickos.

Comment

Limit posts to 5 a day by admin. and that would make these sick puppies think twice before blowing their posts on garbage. i agree with the other poster, make us all register with valid emails.

Comment

I've said it one and I'll sad it again. TS should make registered ID with valid emails allowed to post and you'll see a drop in negative posts. All these wack-jobs posting all day and night are indeed sickos.
        Yet you post as an unregistered guest. STFU azzhole.

Comment

A troll by any other name.....

A troll calling out trolls. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

Yet you post as an unregistered guest. STFU azzhole.
            case & point

Comment

What would trolls do without their non stop repetitive posts? Adults acting like children. These were you school bullies. Now they are keyboard ninja bullies.

Comment

What would trolls do without their non stop repetitive posts? Adults acting like children. These were you school bullies. Now they are keyboard ninja bullies.
                One more word out of you and I'm taking your dessert. Shut up NERD.

Comment

One more word out of you and I'm taking your dessert. Shut up NERD.
                  Whack job moderator at it again.

Comment

Except for TBU!!! We rule and everyone knows it!

Comment

Few would post negative attitudes unless anonymous. Clubs can gauge some opinions and attitudes of course taking most for what they are, but there is always room for improvement. People can’t express True negative feelings to club leaders without negative results.

Comment

Whack job moderator at it again.
                        What did I tell you?

Comment

Totally agreed

Comment

They tried that back in the day. Nobody would come on anymore.

Comment

They tried that back in the day. Nobody would come on anymore.
                              less hits = less revenue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X