Juventus 2005 State Champs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game will be on paperview. Keep talking ****. The person who started this thread was not a Juventus parent.

Comment

Weston money machine

Poor parents of Juventus think that Weston wants a game of them
      I love how they work the Jews are very intelligent people and VP learned a lot
      Carrillo wants a couple of kids from Juve now he wins the game and the children come to Weston
      Is the reality Weston son los mejores

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Poor parents of Juventus think that Weston wants a game of them
        I love how they work the Jews are very intelligent people and VP learned a lot
        Carrillo wants a couple of kids from Juve now he wins the game and the children come to Weston
        Is the reality Weston son los mejores
        What do the Jews have to do with this? Are they getting blamed for this also? Is Carrillo Jewish? Americans just want to won. They don’t care of the style of play.

Comment

JESUS CHRIST reigns as RISEN LORD SAVIOUR PRINCE.

KING OF CREATION. GOD LIVES in USair by FAITH.

SHARE the GOSPEL of GRACE. MERCY. HOPE. JOY.

GOD LOVES YOUthink. GOD LOVES YOUTHink.

COME LORD JESUS. JEHOVAH. YESHUA. O:-)

SHALOM. PEACE. GOD BLESS JERUSALEM & EARTH.

Comment

What do the Jews have to do with this? Are they getting blamed for this also? Is Carrillo Jewish? Americans just want to won. They don’t care of the style of play.
            Ziegler is

Comment

Well, at least we know Weston is not in bed with the moderators. And the ACLU and ADL for that matter.

Comment

Money machine

Ziegler is

Thank
                the Jews are always one step ahead

Comment

Typical jew

all movement in weston decides it zigler has already the future of his son plays in the best tean U14 best coach and his wife collect all the money from travel travels in first calse eats free pays the expenses of his house with the money of the parents of weston everything is planned very well typical jew

Comment

His son is a top player on the 2004 da and also has the highest IQ o the team. For all you moron Weston parents IQ stands for intelligence quotient.

Prediction: Juventus 2 Weston DA 0

Comment

Predictions now? Weston 5 Juventus 1

His son is a top player on the 2004 da and also has the highest IQ o the team. For all you moron Weston parents IQ stands for intelligence quotient.

Prediction: Juventus 2 Weston DA 0

Comment

Predictions now? Weston 5 Juventus 1
                        is the game going on? I hope all juve kids that won the state championship come, after weston ass whooping all the excuses come " my kid had a headache, our best player was at church, the goalie had poop in his pants etc...it will be a wake up call to many...lets get ready to rruuuuuuuuummmmbleeeeeee!

Comment

They have not announced the game at juve. Weston seems really nervous about this. No chance Weston dominates. Zero.

Comment

is the game going on? I hope all juve kids that won the state championship come, after weston ass whooping all the excuses come " my kid had a headache, our best player was at church, the goalie had poop in his pants etc...it will be a wake up call to many...lets get ready to rruuuuuuuuummmmbleeeeeee!
                            You are very excited about a friendly. 😂

Comment

Tenemos a kon

do not worry, juve parents we have a surprise

Comment

You are very excited about a friendly. 😂
                                Come on! juve parents want this game more than anything, club team vs all star team good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X