Juventus 2005 State Champs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pastora will never agree to a game. Juventus sucks anyway. I’ve seen both teams play Weston will destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Pastora will never agree to a game. Juventus sucks anyway. I’ve seen both teams play Weston will destroy.
      Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Carillo can’t resist a good challenge.

Comment

Best of the B Teams

Now that we are the best team in the State, we are aiming for Regionals. Who said you need DA to develop and be the best? If you are tired of DA come join us. We are better, proved it beating Weston 5-1. Facts speak louder than words.
        I had a chance to watch your semi final game. Good team with three or four special players. Truth is, the special ones need to join a DA to be seen by US National Team Scouts and MLS scouts. Those few special players dont belong in State Cup.

As for beating Weston. Their 05 DA team would beat Juventas by a minimum of 5 goals on a bad day. Congrats on winning state cup. Just being honest.

Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Carillo can’t resist a good challenge.
          Is it the challenge or the opportunity to beat Juventus after winning State Cup? I can’t imagine Juventus agreeing to this. Weston will take your best players after they beat you. Not a smart business move by Juventus in my opinion.

Comment

Is it the challenge or the opportunity to beat Juventus after winning State Cup? I can’t imagine Juventus agreeing to this. Weston will take your best players after they beat you. Not a smart business move by Juventus in my opinion.
            J kids live in miami. Weston is 50 mikes and u still pay. No thanks 🤮. There are 7 or 8 kids on juve who would make ur da.

Comment

J kids live in miami. Weston is 50 mikes and u still pay. No thanks 🤮. There are 7 or 8 kids on juve who would make ur da.
              Then it should be a close game. Let’s hope you don’t get a ruthless awakening.

Comment

Likewise

Comment

These guys think they can beat Weston DA but can't even beat Miramar jajajaja

Comment

Bla bla bla

Comment

The game became a reality for next week. Juventas got quite on here. Be careful what you wish for. Honestly though, the better kids on that should be in the academy. Juventas should do whats right by those kids instead of holding on to them. The parents need to do whats in the best interest of their kids.

Comment

The game became a reality for next week. Juventas got quite on here. Be careful what you wish for. Honestly though, the better kids on that should be in the academy. Juventas should do whats right by those kids instead of holding on to them. The parents need to do whats in the best interest of their kids.
                        is that game going to be on paper view? It will be nice to see how the weston Da bench players beat juve, starters no need to show up lol

Comment

is that game going to be on paper view? It will be nice to see how the weston Da bench players beat juve, starters no need to show up lol
                          “Paper” view, really??

Comment

what is paper view? you mean pay per view? ingles sin barreras papi

Comment

“Paper” view, really??
                              Pay per view Typos "pendejo!

Comment

Pay per view Typos "pendejo!
                                BS! No chance that was a typo. It’s three separate words.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X