• Show
Clear All

The war on rondos

https://ussoccerplayers.com/2018/05/...form=hootsuite

no wonder USA in not at the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      no wonder USA in not at the world cup
      Jesus, just when I thought it could not get any worse. This brilliant me thought leadership from US Soccer will tickle the parents who gasp and yell at my son’s DA games and say “no, forward” everytime he passes back (appropriately) in the vain hope his teammates will understand that they need to reset, open up the field and go back so that they can go forward. This country’s Soccer future is ****ed. We know better than Barca.

Comment

US Soccer is ignorant and can’t see outside of the United States.

Comment

Our children are a product. Suck the joy out of it, eliminate creativity. Like watching The Office without the laughter.

Comment

Jesus, just when I thought it could not get any worse. This brilliant me thought leadership from US Soccer will tickle the parents who gasp and yell at my son’s DA games and say “no, forward” everytime he passes back (appropriately) in the vain hope his teammates will understand that they need to reset, open up the field and go back so that they can go forward. This country’s Soccer future is ****ed. We know better than Barca.
            Sounds like ODP! They rather you lose the ball going forward!

Comment

Stu........id US Soccer, and this is why I have to root for Mexico this summer, because we got our heads in our a......

Comment

Sounds like ODP! They rather you lose the ball going forward!
                I’d rather not lose the ball at all. If you design your style of play around the concept that you are likely to lose the ball, you are ****ed from the beginning. And you will never really learn how to keep the ball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X