Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miramar add girls

Miramar United FC is proud to announce the expansion of its Elite Soccer program. Having been an exclusive boys futbal club, Miramar has now committed to rounding out their program to include a girls elite program. With the recent ECNL designation on the boys side the commitment to excellence naturally extends to honoring what girls have to add to a true development program. Looking to offer a fresh beginning for many girls outside the club “system”, Miramar will undoubtedly offer a unique opportunity for girls to join the field of elite competition. Those interested in embarking on this exciting inaugural season may register for tryouts with the link below.

In your face BT!! :0

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      In your face BT!! :0
      Difficult challenge to build a Girls program from scratch in such a competitive area.. still time for WP to bring their 200 girls and 6 fields to this deal. Would definitely accelerate the approval of girls ECNL for Miramar. Learn from Weston/Sunrise folks. Hopefully common sense will prevail!

Comment

No brain cells!

If Brian Tuffin from West Pines had an ounce of intelligence he would heave reached out to Miramar and Miami lakes and merged the clubs. Miami lakes would have been saved from extinction, Miramar would have had girls added immediately, and the boy of West pines playing in Miramar would have given west pines a legit boys side again. Instead west pines boys are non existent, all the quality girls have left the club, and everyone is left thinking what happened to one the most talent rich area around.

Comment

Why should I bring my kid to Miramar when the club is under investigation?

Comment

Why should I bring my kid to Miramar when the club is under investigation?
            Hahahahaha every club is under investigation per TS

Comment

Great news , HS ? 6 month team? or 10 month teams? 3000 a girl?

More details please

Comment

The problem is how they are going to find decent coaches.

Comment

Female coaches on the way for tryouts. They are fielding them already my understanding. WPU girls appear excited as close to home.

WPU failed to provide them resources.

Comment

agree totally.They have nothing to offer. DA is Weston, FC Prime is ECNL, Sunrise is next in line and miles miles ahead of a startup.

Comment

agree totally.They have nothing to offer. DA is Weston, FC Prime is ECNL, Sunrise is next in line and miles miles ahead of a startup.
                      Miramar girls will not be offering ECNL this year but they are closer than WP and the Muffin man.

Comment

Miramar girls will not be offering ECNL this year but they are closer than WP and the Muffin man.
                        Miramar will never have ECNL. You tried a girls program 2-3 years ago. It failed and badly.

Comment

Miramar will never have ECNL. You tried a girls program 2-3 years ago. It failed and badly.
                          Ok Muffin man. Thanks for the input.

Comment

News to you bud, they do have ECNL. Just the Boys side but now I guess they are trying to build a girls program and i can almost guarantee within another year or two they will have a full fledged ECNL girls program.

Comment

News to you bud, they do have ECNL. Just the Boys side but now I guess they are trying to build a girls program and i can almost guarantee within another year or two they will have a full fledged ECNL girls program.
                              time will tell. 6 years club existing. lets see if they would accomplish and learn from previous clubs what to do and not do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X