Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, point confirmed. You are an illiterate idiot that works IT.
    And you are a coward that only points out typos, not facts. As if that will further your argument, that a certificate for coaching soccer means more than the actual ability to coach soccer. Cyber tough guy you are!!!

Comment

And you are a coward that only points out typos, not facts. As if that will further your argument, that a certificate for coaching soccer means more than the actual ability to coach soccer. Cyber tough guy you are!!!
      A coward? Wow. You guys from the hood really do not understand how the English language works. Keep at it though. I appreciate the effort.

Comment

A coward? Wow. You guys from the hood really do not understand how the English language works. Keep at it though. I appreciate the effort.
        Where might you think I am from, smart guy? I promise you will be wrong. I love how you have changed the subject more towards grammar and geography.

My original argument to you has not change. A certificate does not make a coach good. Please entertain us all with your infinite wisdom on how it does, since that is what you have been arguing. Please leave doctors and pilots out of the soccer coaching argument.

Comment

http://www.michiganjaguarsfc.com/US-Girls-Academy/FAQs

Weston and Sunrise parents read the facts from the newest addition to the girls DA

Comment

http://www.michiganjaguarsfc.com/US-Girls-Academy/FAQs

Weston and Sunrise parents read the facts from the newest addition to the girls DA
            FACTS! Wake up parents, get it in writing.

Comment

WHAT IF HAIR STYLE$cript ©®@pbs$limp dog POUND?!

SMOKING HOT SEATown clown$HIParks TOWNESlip.

CHARIOTS ofIRELANDumps smokey ISLANDER$pot.

FIGURE$hop in FLAG$hip smoke BAITER$hop LURE$hip.

Comment

what if SPANISH FLIEShop on FLEAShip smoke FLOWER BEDrains swamp monsterAID$lug?!

what if Ymca ask kids in GYM if they INFLATE FLOATERSpin smoke BASKET CASE of BALLS?!

WHAT if children walk in FIELD HOUSE smoke WILDERash $parking BALL$porting FLAMES?!

JUMP or JIVE TALKINGores smoke TRADE$wing GLOBE TRIALumps near PINKY BRAIN$hop.

what if they SHOUT from TOP of WORLD smoking with POLAR BEARumps SKIN FLAGrides?!

FAMILY of white MONKEYS smoking with OTHER WILD APES?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X