Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please. Are you doubting the unbelievably large number of nationally ranked Catholic African-Americans at St. Thomas? It's a total coincidence. A church would never do such a thing, right?
    Private Schools are not disclosing this information for Weston’s DA program. They don’t give a sh$t.

Comment

Private Schools are not disclosing this information for Weston’s DA program. They don’t give a sh$t.
      Exactly. Private schools could give 2 sh!ts about what happens to Weston, Boca, or any of the other DA clubs. Their priority is having student-athletes for their teams. Period.

Comment

Exactly. Private schools could give 2 sh!ts about what happens to Weston, Boca, or any of the other DA clubs. Their priority is having student-athletes for their teams. Period.
        Weston DA is done. Too many lies and false information.

Comment

Oh please. Are you doubting the unbelievably large number of nationally ranked Catholic African-Americans at St. Thomas? It's a total coincidence. A church would never do such a thing, right?
          There just so happens to be a huge African American Catholic population there.

Comment

I beg to differ

Weston will survive

Jerome on a mission to clean house. Weston Board DOC Coaches have no choice but to let him do his job. Or else, Sunrise will take over Steve's Kingdom.

Bring TT back. Send MP back to Sunrise. Send President and Board Members to Atlanta.

Comment

I beg to differ

Weston will survive

Jerome on a mission to clean house. Weston Board DOC Coaches have no choice but to let him do his job. Or else, Sunrise will take over Steve's Kingdom.

Bring TT back. Send MP back to Sunrise. Send President and Board Members to Atlanta.
              MP was never at Sunrise, kick that filth to FC Prime. He will fit in over there.

Comment

Let's pretend I don't know a female classmate, at my son's school, who is getting a full ride to Heritage for athletics, I mean academics. Wink ,Wink. Of course this happening!

Comment

Let's pretend I don't know a female classmate, at my son's school, who is getting a full ride to Heritage for athletics, I mean academics. Wink ,Wink. Of course this happening!
                  Happens everywhere. Know a kid who only went St. Johns during football season. Know kid who recruited from another city for volleyball at Bolles.

Comment

MP was never at Sunrise, kick that filth to FC Prime. He will fit in over there.
                    Sunrise is stupid for getting involved. The Sunrise parents are all against this move. Just another classic failure. Stupidity at its finest! Smh

Comment

I beg to differ

Weston will survive

None of that can happen anytime soon.....

which is why Weston is in trouble. It's gonna take time to make that happen and Weston is gonn a be in trouble before any of that is implemented.

Comment

which is why Weston is in trouble. It's gonna take time to make that happen and Weston is gonn a be in trouble before any of that is implemented.
                        I'm pretty sure MP came from Davie, not Sunrise.

Comment

Weston breaking DA rules all year long and now Sunrise finally get caught after these years of illegal players. next season could be a record breaking year of cheating with them joining forces

Comment

Is this merge going to work?

Comment

Weston breaking DA rules all year long and now Sunrise finally get caught after these years of illegal players. next season could be a record breaking year of cheating with them joining forces

Weston to Sunrise "You complete me".

Comment

Weston to Sunrise "You complete me".
                                Sunrise to Weston, "You fvcked me."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X