Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Herb is an amazing Team manager and I doubt anyone from our team has anything to do with this thread but if they did then I think it is probably best that you leave. No one is holding you back.
    We are expecting a huge turnout at tryouts so trust me we wont miss you.

Go Storm!
    Im leaving Storm with Herb.

Comment

Im leaving Storm with Herb.
      Herb, let me help you.

The reason why people don't respect you is because you are chasing trophies and you're pounding your chest over meaningless victories and not development. You DONT GET IT. All of your decisions can be traced to this simple fact. You couldn't even register the team for State Cup.

People are going to tryout for what? to play rec soccer? That's what you will attract. All the good players know not to go there.

Comment

Pretty sure your tryouts would have a huge turnout if you did a better job letting everyone know that Gables is the club with Herb. Everyone loves Herb, its so relaxing.

Comment

Herb, let me help you.

The reason why people don't respect you is because you are chasing trophies and you're pounding your chest over meaningless victories and not development. You DONT GET IT. All of your decisions can be traced to this simple fact. You couldn't even register the team for State Cup.

People are going to tryout for what? to play rec soccer? That's what you will attract. All the good players know not to go there.
          If that is the reason for Herb bashing, then you can bash just about everyone on here and most parents on all of your teams. Winning is their drug, even at younger ages where development is extra important. most of you don't care about development, just like Herb.

Shame on you Herb!!!

Comment

If that is the reason for Herb bashing, then you can bash just about everyone on here and most parents on all of your teams. Winning is their drug, even at younger ages where development is extra important. most of you don't care about development, just like Herb.

Shame on you Herb!!!
            Herb is the Man! Screw you whoever you are.
            We love you Herb!

Comment

If Herb, is a one man show that causes the destruction of your team, well then your team was not very worthwhile to begin with.

Comment

If Herb, is a one man show that causes the destruction of your team, well then your team was not very worthwhile to begin with.
                Herb would have single handedly beat the crap out of Thanos. The Avengers are a bunch of punks.
                Herb is the Man!

Comment

I just applied to trademark "who the hell is herb?"

gonna make millions

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    i just applied to trademark "who the hell is herb?"

gonna make millions
                    greatest post ever

Comment

I just applied to trademark "who the hell is herb?"

gonna make millions
                      You don't know? He's the u6 girls coach at the YMCA in Starke FL.

Comment

What you don't understand is that my goal IS to take the entire team and then the entire program down.

-Herb

Comment

Whatever is mint to be, will be

Comment

Herb, let me help you.

You know very well that it was coaches decision not to play the team in the State Cup. But I am going to address you directly. You have been with the team a long time and should know better. I know you are leaning on trying out for Pinecrest and I think that is probably the best choice for all parties. So I wish you the best at Pinecrest but we dont need you on this team.

Comment

When you treat people like crap for years, while "not-so-secretly" build a team around your kid at the expense of the rest, eventually, you will be hated my friend. It's so obvious, the entire local soccer community knows this and STAYS AWAY from this team - therefore making it impossible for the team to get better. This is the problem with daddy coaches who lead teams to ensure their kid has spot on the field - you can't get way with that for too long. Now all the Kool aide drinkers need to find new homes.

My guess, you will see him emerge somewhere else........ beware and don't get suckered!

Comment

When you treat people like crap for years, while "not-so-secretly" build a team around your kid at the expense of the rest, eventually, you will be hated my friend. It's so obvious, the entire local soccer community knows this and STAYS AWAY from this team - therefore making it impossible for the team to get better. This is the problem with daddy coaches who lead teams to ensure their kid has spot on the field - you can't get way with that for too long. Now all the Kool aide drinkers need to find new homes.

My guess, you will see him emerge somewhere else........ beware and don't get suckered!
                                Whatever you say AH, Go you wont be missed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X