X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Herb is going to get smoked!
    Not if Peaches has anything to say about it.

Comment

Why not play for Juan’s team instead.

Comment

Why not play for Juan’s team instead.
        We rather stay where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered
          what if crazy trains wreck read journey sound track$hip depart$hop open arms?!

What if songbird sing wild tail featherslip smoking bowlinks jointrap open flames?!

What if herbal essence turn head & shoulder charge smoking finger$hop hutraps?!

What if we use suave shampoo to rinse out smoking hair pieshot on farside of fields?!

What if looney cartoon$witch places channel catfish~owls smoke cartune $hiplugs?!

What if we warn head hunters smoking bass fish~apes with baritone tuba players?!

you have to be the biggest a s s h o l e on this site. You are not even the least bit funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            what if HERBAL PEACH pickers smoke SLIM PICKENS waiters WALTZ MOUSE inhale smoke?!

what if EVIL DARK$witch is STEPford WIVE$pot smoking SILICONE VALET GIRL$hop parts?!

what if OLD DOGS trade places SOLD BODY PART$wing smoking HONKER$lip FARM$witch?!

what if CATS run on PITCH smoking WILD WOLVESpark FOX FIRE$hop FORMULA$pinEARS?!

what if any FIRM BUTTS smoking ASHE shrink shrine chase WILD MOCKING~JAYBIRD$pun?!

what if KIDS RUN RACE smoking (5) kilos or drink TROPHY FISH~apes BOWLinks 10~Kegs?!

wake up flockers.

ask your PERSONAL GUIDE, GOD ALMIGHTY or your dogs if CATS smoke.
            I just made you respond

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              what if your READ FUNNY PAPERS or COMIC STRIP smoking SUNDAY NEW$trip $TRAPlows?!

what if folks go to WORSHIPlays inhale & blow smoke by DOGS, CATS or PET$can INHALE?!

what if the WILD WOLFarts near smoking FOX HUNTERSlip ANGLER$hop McLURE$hip BAIT?!

think HOOK. LINE. SINKER. what if KIDS RUN or LIFT WEIGHTS smoking with WAITERS?!

what if the FLY FISHERMAN puts on WADERS or inhale smoke with WILD GAME FISH?!

what if an OLD HUNTER goes in WOODS to chase BEARSpot smoking BOWLinks ASHE?!

what if the LIONS TIGERS or POLAR BEARS swing GLACIER$pot smoking AS$centRIPlows?!

think about the OLD BATmen smoking RIDDLE MAN$trip PENGUIN PARKS SEA~lion mates.

what if WALRUS inhales or blows smoke with BEAVER DAM$witch near WILD BADGER$hop?!

I just made you respond

Comment

go ahead bitch respond again

Comment

Aint got thyme for this

Comment

No one is stopping you from leaving, why don't you try that train wreck of a club Pinecrest
                    I am sure they will take you with open arms
                    Who is Herb? Is he the Coach?

Comment

Herb the time has come for you to move on. No hard feelings but please find another team for your daughter.
                      Screw you whoever you are

Comment

Herb Tarlek? Please Herb, don't let them push you around. Maybe Les can help.

Comment

Herb Tarlek? Please Herb, don't let them push you around. Maybe Les can help.
                          Herb was the best coach we ever had. Shame on you folks.

Comment

Aint got thyme for this
                            Appreciated

Comment

I just made you respond
                              He's been waiting 4 months for someone to respond.

Mission Accomplished

Comment

I think its the 03 girls team at Gables
                                Herb is an amazing Team manager and I doubt anyone from our team has anything to do with this thread but if they did then I think it is probably best that you leave. No one is holding you back.
                                We are expecting a huge turnout at tryouts so trust me we wont miss you.

Go Storm!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X