Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you idiot. I am well aware of the history of the women’s suffrage movement. The stupidity in the OP was the statement that once women were given the right to vote, “all was fine.” Because I guess discrimination ceased to exist that day. I guess women started receiving equal pay for equal work that day. I guess men stopped sexually harassing women that day. I guess Women’s sports and activities have been funded and supported equally as men’s from that day forward.

The OP here is as stupid as people who say racism ended the day slavery ended. Showing your white male privilege is always ugly. And stupid.
    And in 2016, Donald Trump the self admitted "pussy grabber" to the office of the President of the United States.

"All is fine"... LOL

Comment

And in 2016, Donald Trump the self admitted "pussy grabber" to the office of the President of the United States."All is fine"... LOL
      Clinton & Kennedy admitted to much more than just 'pussy grabbing', finally a Republican is making a attempt to be in that exclusive democratic 'club'. BTW all were President's of the USA. Portland had a mayor who chased and grabbed teenage boys. All is fine indeed.

Where are you trying to steer your narrative, men are filthy pigs? What a revelation.

Comment

Nobody cares about a watered down Ecnl league with cu and Fcp trying to convince everyone they aren't Montana ODP at regionals..
        Good stuff! So true. When Oregon dominates Seattle teams you know something is amiss. Don’t tell KL, he’s too busy trying to find a hat for that small head. So far, he’s had trouble with the proper fit. Give him a chance, he might grow into it.

Comment

Good stuff! So true. When Oregon dominates Seattle teams you know something is amiss. Don’t tell KL, he’s too busy trying to find a hat for that small head. So far, he’s had trouble with the proper fit. Give him a chance, he might grow into it.
          Do I detect a little bit of jealousy? KL be struttin' with double digit Div 1 signings. Keep sucking on your dried mango skins!

Comment

Do I detect a little bit of jealousy? KL be struttin' with double digit Div 1 signings. Keep sucking on your dried mango skins!

It only costs 6 figures to pay for travel over 5 years in this club model, they could of spent nickels on the dollar had they not joined the travel cost league. Kids outcomes in Oregon remain unchanged, regardless of league or HS play. That's why the DA is so appealing for the best, save money, represent Thorns, best coaching in the area and most of all no huge upfront costs to travel. jus sayin. No con.

Comment

It only costs 6 figures to pay for travel over 5 years in this club model, they could of spent nickels on the dollar had they not joined the travel cost league. Kids outcomes in Oregon remain unchanged, regardless of league or HS play. That's why the DA is so appealing for the best, save money, represent Thorns, best coaching in the area and most of all no huge upfront costs to travel. jus sayin. No con.
              When you say 'no travel costs' that's to regular old league games, correct? But to play in any GDA showcase events that still requires a financial outlay by the parent for games for which your DD may not play in. Can someone confirm that? If that's the case, what is the difference between ECNL travel costs and GDA travel costs if the only travel that really matters (at least toward getting a schollie) is to the showcases and you pay that?

Comment

Saving money is the biggest benefit that I see. Representing the Thorns is meaningless. Best coaching in the area is questionable.

I do agree that kids outcomes in Oregon is the same as it's always been. Players in this state fall short to that of the national landscape. Players go to all levels, and every now and then we have truly top players go somewhere great. The majority of our top talent is going to programs that aren't D1 playoff teams.

Everyone can still have a great experience in club being DA, ECNL, OYSA, and whichever other leagues are out there. Enjoy your kids, stop the bitterness!

Comment

"Smoking weed everyday" play Burlingame and Appalachian All Stars !

Comment

"Smoking weed everyday" play Burlingame and Appalachian All Stars !
                    The crackheads like the Pacific Division in the US Club NW Conference. Tweakers rule!! Worst to first, baby!

Comment

The crackheads like the Pacific Division in the US Club NW Conference. Tweakers rule!! Worst to first, baby!
                      -40 Goal Differential - need crack to accept that S&&T !

Comment

Saving money is the biggest benefit that I see. Representing the Thorns is meaningless. Best coaching in the area is questionable.

I do agree that kids outcomes in Oregon is the same as it's always been. Players in this state fall short to that of the national landscape. Players go to all levels, and every now and then we have truly top players go somewhere great. The majority of our top talent is going to programs that aren't D1 playoff teams.

Everyone can still have a great experience in club being DA, ECNL, OYSA, and whichever other leagues are out there. Enjoy your kids, stop the bitterness!
                        I would rather Rep the phenomenal Thorns, then rep a Washington Based club that sends their best to the DA. Jus sayin. With no coaching standard available the Thorns like any local club can claim to have the best, without argument, it's like who is the prettiest ugly kid. We did not have a chance to have a great experience in the US Club setting first the disastrous OPL then in way over our head ECNL to talent depleted ECNL. We did get to see many outstanding teams and players showcased and scouted, just not from our neighborhood club team..oh well. Live and learn. Mo Money...

Comment

I would rather Rep the phenomenal Thorns, then rep a Washington Based club that sends their best to the DA. Jus sayin. With no coaching standard available the Thorns like any local club can claim to have the best, without argument, it's like who is the prettiest ugly kid. We did not have a chance to have a great experience in the US Club setting first the disastrous OPL then in way over our head ECNL to talent depleted ECNL. We did get to see many outstanding teams and players showcased and scouted, just not from our neighborhood club team..oh well. Live and learn. Mo Money...
                          garble much?

Comment

garble much?
                            Parent of an Oregon kid spending a fortune on travel in the US Club Soccer leagues.

This is what your brain looks like when your inUS Club .

(See fried egg sizzling visual)

LOL

Comment

Parent of an Oregon kid spending a fortune on travel in the US Club Soccer leagues.

LOL
                              unbelievably funny!!!

Comment

LOL
                                Perfect Description, appreciated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X