X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your DA won't play us. They are scared!

Comment

That Juventus team is the best non-DA boys 2005 team I saw this year hands down. However, they would get crushed by either the Weston DA or the Chargers DA. Maybe they could beat or hang with the other 05 boys DAs, but definitely not those two teams.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What are you smoking? Rookie dad sit down, you have no idea what you taking about. Do you just blow hot air like your aszsz?

Kids keeping wining against 3rd tier or silver teams? Coming here saying you are champs and you beat Weston White is nothing to shout about.

Comment

You didn’t play a DA team, mom. Maybe the best non-DA team in Florida playing at an age (2005) when the best are in DA.
        Although I don't agree with you about juventus, don't get carried away about DA.
        Every club can have a DA at some level these days. The DA's are a joke in this country. Compared to Europe and South America it's rec soccer.

The only ones who should have a DA are MLS teams.

So, don't brag to much about your son playing at a DA. High level req at best.

Comment

Juventus has a lot of talented boys at all ages. The coaching is also good. And the owners love soccer and the kids. Why are you such a hater? My kid plays for fun so I guess he is a recreational player? Where as your kid is going pro? My son will be a hedge fund manager and your kid will be singing glory days.

Plus, my understanding is , Weston da has agreed to play against us next weds. For the record, we played Weston black which is the the black team not the white team team. Juventus has good kids at 2005 and nothing is served by talking sheet. Have a little respect , it may serve you well going forward.

Comment

Thank you mom. The only respect you will get is when your bent over after practice

Comment

And when you are finished I will bend you over with my strap on. At this point you are so used to it I don’t even need to lube up your ass. See you weds!

Comment

It is ceazy the way Weston da parents talk about non da Weston teams. It sounds like the da parents are very insulting toward the black and white teams. Also, I was wondering if the ass banging of the Weston dad by the strapped Juventus mom might help these clubs get along better in the future. Somehow I doubt it.

Forza Juventus.

Comment

Wait a minute, while all of you morons are focused on what he/she said you are missing the real point....did you say Juventus will Weston DA? When? How? This is biggggg. Best DA vs Best Non-DA

Comment

That game, if it happens, needs to go up on youtube or no one will ever believe the result that ends up being talked about on TS.

Juventus has a lot of talented boys at all ages. The coaching is also good. And the owners love soccer and the kids. Why are you such a hater? My kid plays for fun so I guess he is a recreational player? Where as your kid is going pro? My son will be a hedge fund manager and your kid will be singing glory days.

Plus, my understanding is , Weston da has agreed to play against us next weds. For the record, we played Weston black which is the the black team not the white team team. Juventus has good kids at 2005 and nothing is served by talking sheet. Have a little respect , it may serve you well going forward.

Comment

Juego de locos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0H_6z7VhmU
                      this is a crazy game
                      nobody controls the ball is fighting all the time
                      the 2 teams are crazy
                      this is e soccer from florida

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPiNYtYK3aU

this is playing soccer
                      poor parents of juve and weston are crazy

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0H_6z7VhmU
                        this is a crazy game
                        nobody controls the ball is fighting all the time
                        the 2 teams are crazy
                        this is e soccer from florida

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPiNYtYK3aU

this is playing soccer
                        poor parents of juve and weston are crazy
                        Please, both teams suck. The white team sucks more.
                        You don’t watch really soccer, do you?

Comment

Locos de miami

Please, both teams suck. The white team sucks more.
                          You don’t watch really soccer, do you?
                          You are crazy Weston and Juventus are a mess playing

Comment

Juve 05 playing weston 05 Da? Sorry not happening, we still have league games going on plus our kids are busy at national ID camps.
                            Congtrats on staterec championship!

Comment

Anyone identifying 12 year old talent in America needs a reality check. Weston will never ever agree to play a non da team because of the loose or tie there would be an uproar. No technical director in his right mind would do that. It’s a loose loose. This is the business we are in, sadly.

Comment

It’s a done deal. Carrillo wants to play. Game is on. Let’s hope it’s a close game.

Anyone identifying 12 year old talent in America needs a reality check. Weston will never ever agree to play a non da team because of the loose or tie there would be an uproar. No technical director in his right mind would do that. It’s a loose loose. This is the business we are in, sadly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X