X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hamden girls? What does that even mean?
    I think he means the girls he brings with him from the Sound.

Comment

I think he means the girls he brings with him from the Sound.
      High school JV players

Comment

If you like Sporting, get used to it. FM and GV's plan is to make Sporting Middletown exclusive. Replacing coaches that left with travel coaches and GV's buddies (hence RC).

Comment

Wait that sounds like vale . Travel coaches, interns and buddies alike . Just look at website. Sounds like.aomeone was mad they got axed.

Comment

If you like Sporting, get used to it. FM and GV's plan is to make Sporting Middletown exclusive. Replacing coaches that left with travel coaches and GV's buddies (hence RC).
            Like giving sporting the measles with the RC hire

Comment

What was the connection with RC going to Sporting. He is the worst coach in the country and his practices are so bad girls are constantly making fun of him. He is embarrassing to have on the sideline. He got fired from a high school and also suspended during the middle of the season. Great hire for young girls.

Comment

What was the connection with RC going to Sporting. He is the worst coach in the country and his practices are so bad girls are constantly making fun of him. He is embarrassing to have on the sideline. He got fired from a high school and also suspended during the middle of the season. Great hire for young girls.
                Is this Zach or Jeremy?

Comment

Lmao definitely someone like.them

Comment

You are delusional if you think any club owners would waste their time on this forum. There isn't enough traffic to justify the time.

Comment

There are suckers born every day. What in the world is Rocco C going to sell to people to play for him at Sporting? Over playing for CFC, Oakwood or FSA?

I promise to yell like crazy at your daughters! I promise to embarrass you at games by making a fool of myself during the game! I promise to run both of my team practices together so I can have 30 girls standing in a line for a rec dribbling drill. C’mon people this guy is the worst. Good job Sporting

Comment

You are delusional if you think any club owners would waste their time on this forum. There isn't enough traffic to justify the time.
                        You are delusional if you think club management isn't on here all the time. TS is filled with anonymous agendas. Most parents don't get caught up in club vs club drama. They only care about what their kids' teams are doing.

Comment

You are delusional if you think club management isn't on here all the time. TS is filled with anonymous agendas. Most parents don't get caught up in club vs club drama. They only care about what their kids' teams are doing.
                          Agreed. of course they are on here. the first day someone posted that no one was signing up for tryouts at Vale I got an email a few hours later from Vale saying "200+ signed up already"
                          so since you are reading this ZE and JW we all know your tryouts were a complete failure. Literally no one showed up. Too bad your big heads got in the way of keeping sporting going. It is by no means a top club but it was the best one outside of the top clubs. have fun sucking up to other clubs trying to merge with them

Comment

Vale and Sporting are not even clubs mentioned in the top clubs in CT. They compare to FSA NPL. CFC branch and Oakwood NPL teams Who cares. Take your teams and lie to them how you will get them to the next level. Yes JV high school

Comment

Vale and Sporting are not even clubs mentioned in the top clubs in CT. They compare to FSA NPL. CFC branch and Oakwood NPL teams Who cares. Take your teams and lie to them how you will get them to the next level. Yes JV high school
                              Sporting isn't even one of the non top clubs. Go look at their records in the CCSL, mid table for most, and majority are in Division 2 and 3 and aren't even the top there.

Delusional at best at what a top club is.

Comment

Sporting isn't even one of the non top clubs. Go look at their records in the CCSL, mid table for most, and majority are in Division 2 and 3 and aren't even the top there.

Delusional at best at what a top club is.
                                They are the top club in Middletown, CT though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X