Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad hominem attacks I see....

Again, two (now three) posts

In your head!!!

TeeHee

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

In your head!!!

TeeHee
      Try harder Bore-us!

Jump higher!

Once again, more than happy for HS soccer players here in MA to see you in action! Tomorow’s MA voters!

Thank you for making sure our state stays great as it is!

Tee hee
      Bwa ha ha

What’s new with Scott Brown? He coming back to run again?

How many posts fornyou today Bore-us?

Giuliani has now admitted colluding with Russians , claims it wasn’t illegal.

Is that where YOU are too Bore-us? Want to defend collusion with foreign actors?

It’s a lovely look for you erstwhile Patriots

Tee hee
      Bwa ha ha

🥜😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

In your head!!!

TeeHee
        "hundreds"

Comment

The lunatic is on the grass.
          Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
          Got to keep the loonies on the path.

Tee Hee!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Comment

Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
            Got to keep the loonies on the path.

Tee Hee!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
            All you got?

Are you still lobbying for Trump to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Trump isn’t going to bring full denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula as you promised , is he?

But Kim’s status in the world has changed for the better thanks to Donald hasn’t it?

What a mess you Cons have made of things. I suspect many want to secretly go back to the minority and let grown ups do the hard work

Comment

All you got?

Are you still lobbying for Trump to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Trump isn’t going to bring full denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula as you promised , is he?

But Kim’s status in the world has changed for the better thanks to Donald hasn’t it?

What a mess you Cons have made of things. I suspect many want to secretly go back to the minority and let grown ups do the hard work
              Rob Rousseau, that you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are we enjoying the riches Trump has given you for your new Business, Robbie R?

(Insert Russian/Racist claim in next post)

Comment

You would NEVER know that Michael Cohen’s business partner is now cooperating with the feds from reading bore-us.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

You would NEVER know that Michael Cohen’s business partner is now cooperating with the feds from reading bore-us.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                  You would NEVER know that Obama led the charge by spying on Trump's campaign by reading Robbie R

Comment

When Roger Stone is indicted/arrested the race will be on between him and Manafort to see who can flip on Trump first. Lol. Good stuff.

Comment

When Roger Stone is indicted/arrested the race will be on between him and Manafort to see who can flip on Trump first. Lol. Good stuff.
                      That what you are "hearing"?

Comment

IDK, the new report that Ukraine paid Cohen 400k to arrange a “back channel” to Trump opens up a world of possibilities for the “Real Ray Donovan” as well.

Buckle up!

Comment

IDK, the new report that Ukraine paid Cohen 400k to arrange a “back channel” to Trump opens up a world of possibilities for the “Real Ray Donovan” as well.

Buckle up!
                          Responding to your own posts again?

Tee Hee

Comment

This ought to get some votes for break up the state come the fall.

"One California lawmaker is proposing free health care for illegal immigrants at an estimated cost of $3 billion."

Comment

Responding to your own posts again?

Tee Hee
                              No, actually the post I responded to most certainly was not mine.

There you go again. Projecting into me a mirror image of your “lone troll” existence on this board.

smh

Comment

This ought to get some votes for break up the state come the fall.

"One California lawmaker is proposing free health care for illegal immigrants at an estimated cost of $3 billion."
                                Sixth biggest economy in the world IF they were a nation. The “Live Free and Die” state could learn a few moves from them.

Jealous much? I though you supplicated yourself in front of the altar of GDP?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X