Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“TRUMP IS JUST A MORON”: HOW THE PRESIDENT PLAYED HIMSELF ON NORTH KOREA The Kim regi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another great American there. That is a truly remarkable statement on your mental health.
    The fact that you're a crying b*tch over politics on a SOCCER SITE is a truly remarkable statement on YOU'RE mental health. F*cking sheepy moron.

Comment

LIBtards smoke CONS$train NEWT$hip $HOParks beast.

BUSTrap smoking model TRAIN$hop FEASTrip HOLES.

READING $COTrains LIVEstockYARD smoke in VINEyard.

LIONS. TIGERS. BEARS. FLYING MONKEYS.

RABBIT HOLES SMOKEY BEAR$wing BAYERnix mixtures.

LYONSpit buy smoking MONA LISA smileYOUNGray FOX.

GIANT FOOD STORE used smoking PROFIT$how TAXES.

Comment

The fact that you're a crying b*tch over politics on a SOCCER SITE is a truly remarkable statement on YOU'RE mental health. F*cking sheepy moron.
        This would be projection. In layman's terms, the "Pot calling the Kettle Black"

"You're" is incorrectly used there as well. Back to grade school for you sparky!

I hope you don't raise kids.

Comment

Yet who is hoping so called libtards die? I don't see liberals wanting republicans to die, just to open their eyes and use some god-dam common sense.

Comment

He is just a whack job

Not a real conservative. Probably the same clown who had a PhD and loved Trump. Unfortunate Trump brings out all the crazies. Most people are reasonable.

Comment

Michelle Obama seen leaving the White House with a stained red dress. Now CNN and MSN has a story on Trump.

Comment

This would be projection. In layman's terms, the "Pot calling the Kettle Black"

"You're" is incorrectly used there as well. Back to grade school for you sparky!

I hope you don't raise kids.
                In Layman's terms, you're a f*cking crying p*ssy. You have him for 6 more years so suck it up b*tch boy. Wait. Maybe you are gender neutral. My apologies.

F*cking idiots. Die slowly.

Comment

In Layman's terms, you're a f*cking crying p*ssy. You have him for 6 more years so suck it up b*tch boy. Wait. Maybe you are gender neutral. My apologies.

F*cking idiots. Die slowly.
                  I think liberals, independents, and conservatives would agree that this guy should probably be Baker acted.

Comment

Conservative view of the "idiot"

"Trump should not have been surprised by this, but his usual combination of vanity and ignorance set him up for a fall."

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-korea-summit/

Comment

I think liberals, independents, and conservatives would agree that this guy should probably be Baker acted.
                      I think liberals, independents, and conservatives would agree that you're a f*cking p*ssy. Stop f*cking crying you sheepy f*g...

Comment

I think liberals, independents, and conservatives would agree that you're a f*cking p*ssy. Stop f*cking crying you sheepy f*g...
                        ^^^^ The kind of guy that the new red flag guns laws apply to

Comment

^^^^ The kind of guy that the new red flag guns laws apply to
                          ^^^^ The kind of guy that the new red f*g guns laws apply to. Stop crying p*ssy

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Trump’s North Korea meeting in doubt as White House fears “political embarrassment”

https://mic.com/articles/189458/trum...ent#.Sfcyqwkgx

Comment

But they made the commemorative coin already! lmao

"A North Korea, U.S. summit commemorative coin has been ridiculed on social media after it was reportedly rolled it out ahead of the June 12 peace talks in Singapore between the two countries, The Guardian reported. The newspaper said coins are routinely designed for President Donald Trump's trips abroad. On the coin, a picture of Trump is facing a picture of Kim Jong Un, whose title is listed Supreme Leader."

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/nort.../22/id/861694/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X