X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You really need to get out more.
    Do I? So who are the “daddy coaches” in the DA exactly? And don’t say MK, because he doesn’t count as a daddy coach. Who else?

Comment

BS offers

Has anyone received their Beachside offer for 2018/19 yet?

Comment

Just got word my son has no team for 2018/2019 it all makes sense now.

Comment

What do you mean

Comment

Yes, they tend to favor the better players. Go figure.
            Lol. Does AZ still do privates? Or habla espanol?

Comment

Yes. Last week. Dont see point of second tryout this week. Despite the offer, they still wanted him there this week. Son is leaning towards another club but their offers don't go out till next week.

Comment

Yes. Last week. Dont see point of second tryout this week. Despite the offer, they still wanted him there this week. Son is leaning towards another club but their offers don't go out till next week.
                Most clubs know who they want at this point but will still go through the tryout charade in case an undiscovered gem shows up. It also makes families feel like the process is more objective than it really is.

Comment

Just got word my son has no team for 2018/2019 it all makes sense now.
                  I though tryouts were still going on?

Comment

I though tryouts were still going on?
                    wonder what age group it is.

Comment

wonder what age group it is.
                      It's possible that BS lost an older age group. DAP does that on occasion

Comment

It's possible that BS lost an older age group. DAP does that on occasion
                        Why wouldn’t OP just state the age group. Perhaps because it’s a fabrication...

Comment

Why wouldn’t OP just state the age group. Perhaps because it’s a fabrication...
                          That's a possibility too

Comment

Beachside DRAMA

Hi everyone,

What a mess, my son is on the U-12 Beachside DA team, and I just found out that 7 of the top 10 players of our team are LEAVING at the end of this season.

They're going to NYSC, NYCFC, Barca NY, and some back to town travel.

Now I understand the NYCFC thing, that is an MLS program and although MK doesn't suppor them (although he claims to but we all know differently) NYSC and Barca NY, and back to town travel.... this is curious to me.

Before I continue, I should say I totally understand why they are leaving. But what about those left behind? Our team is decimated ... and as I talk to parents, the common theme is that we're not practicing enough, the club doesn't respect the parents, and the kids don't like the coaching.

Well damn it man.... what am I suppose to say to that?

Signed sad parent, left behind, didn't act soon enough I guess.

this sucks

Comment

Hi everyone,

What a mess, my son is on the U-12 Beachside DA team, and I just found out that 7 of the top 10 players of our team are LEAVING at the end of this season.

They're going to NYSC, NYCFC, Barca NY, and some back to town travel.

Now I understand the NYCFC thing, that is an MLS program and although MK doesn't suppor them (although he claims to but we all know differently) NYSC and Barca NY, and back to town travel.... this is curious to me.

Before I continue, I should say I totally understand why they are leaving. But what about those left behind? Our team is decimated ... and as I talk to parents, the common theme is that we're not practicing enough, the club doesn't respect the parents, and the kids don't like the coaching.

Well damn it man.... what am I suppose to say to that?

Signed sad parent, left behind, didn't act soon enough I guess.

this sucks
                              this seems very Fake Newsy

Comment

I can only see BS not having a older non DA team. Once you hit junior+ year and probably won't be playing in college, it's very tough to field solid teams. Any of their other ages groups should be fine, at least they always have been.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X