Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    News to you bud, they do have ECNL. Just the Boys side but now I guess they are trying to build a girls program and i can almost guarantee within another year or two they will have a full fledged ECNL girls program.
    I think ecnl will be given to every club in south Florida within the next year or so, but no thanks I’m sticking with npl !

Comment

News to you bud, they do have ECNL. Just the Boys side but now I guess they are trying to build a girls program and i can almost guarantee within another year or two they will have a full fledged ECNL girls program.
      If they get ECNL in another year or two then it's official that ECNL is dead. First off, it would be another example of giving a supposed elite franchise to essentially a "startup" club. Second, there are NO ECNL clubs in South Florida -an area that stretches roughly 100 miles with a population of 6 million - so the ECNL directors come up with the great idea TWO franchise to STARTUP clubs/girls programs situated within 20 miles of each other. So they literally not only have very little separation to the two GDA clubs in SoFla but also are in direct competition with each other for local talent.

As Ron Burgundy would say . . .

https://media.giphy.com/media/13JksdKh3B1LcQ/giphy.gif

Comment

never happen!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X