Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So file a complaint, that’s actually against the law.
    Yeah, could also contact CJSA as well and let them know what they are doing, executivedirector@cjsa.org.

Obviously at this point ZE and JW will do anything or say anything to try to keep their dreams alive. I'm sure their unsubscribe button in the background just says, "keep emailing this person."

Comment

Hey, if you are unhappy at Sporting, sure go try out somewhere else. But whatever your complaints, if Sporting wasn't doing it for you, Vale ain't going to be the answer
      Soccer wise there is no reason to actually leave Sporting we decided. Other than unhappy coaches leaving to try to startup their own club in our backyard, soccer wise we'd be going backwards from what has already been built. Only reason we would move clubs at this point is if Sporting some how folded, even then I don't think I would trust the others after seeing what is going on.

By the time Vale gets to where Sporting is, not that Sporting is even in a top tier, my kid will be ready to go to college and won't be worth the struggle of a start-up.

Comment

Yeah, could also contact CJSA as well and let them know what they are doing, executivedirector@cjsa.org.

Obviously at this point ZE and JW will do anything or say anything to try to keep their dreams alive. I'm sure their unsubscribe button in the background just says, "keep emailing this person."
        are they cjsa or ccsl? Or don't they even know yet?

Comment

executive director of CJSA? good luck having that guy pick up the phone. empty offices at dying CJSA

Comment

Vale are desperate and will not field any team's. Happy to see it all fail after what they have tried to do with Sporting. GV for the win on this one.

Comment

are they cjsa or ccsl? Or don't they even know yet?
              Good question, if ZE and JW had their way it would be "Vale Soccer League (VSL)" and only the best teams would be invited to play.

Comment

Vale are desperate and will not field any team's. Happy to see it all fail after what they have tried to do with Sporting. GV for the win on this one.
                Must be why you keep coming back on here, hoping to see them fail. You with Sporting?

Comment

is dfa no longer in ct? if true, could be a lifeline for vale
                  They are more likely to go to FSA State teams. Same geographical area and same price point.

Comment

Must be why you keep coming back on here, hoping to see them fail. You with Sporting?
                    Just an outsider looking in. Happy not being connected to either Sporting or Vale.

Comment

It's not for a lack of trying. I get more Vale (and Sporting) ads on Facebook and Instagram then I do for the other clubs combined. Interesting enough, I get some from Foundation as well so must be the same philosophy.

Comment

Hear Vale are tying to go NPL

Comment

Hear Vale are tying to go NPL
                          How do you go NPL with no teams, and coaches with no experience?

ZE calling parents to switch clubs is a pretty desperate move already and scummy to say the least. Shouldn't have to resort to this if they think they are as good as they think they are.

Comment

How do you go NPL with no teams, and coaches with no experience?

ZE calling parents to switch clubs is a pretty desperate move already and scummy to say the least. Shouldn't have to resort to this if they think they are as good as they think they are.
                            Just heard from a friend, JW called to see if his kid could train at Oakwood.

Comment

Well if GV's kid can why can't his?

Comment

If true, it is an actual shame the effect his own ambitions affect his kid, but should know there are consequences and burning bridges has its effects.

Even if Sporting would like to keep his kid, would probably be a tough pill to swallow for JW to go back and show his face next year after all this sh*t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X