Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it but its to easy to wish hardship on others. It may happen anyway but we don't have
    to wish it on them. If the school decides to clean house then so be it.
    Stop being so sensitive! Not wishing hardship on anyone, speaking from a program perspective. Sometimes you just need to clean house and start fresh. I know the school is a crap school so it might be a tough sell, but they can definitely do better than who they're pulling in.

Comment

Stop being so sensitive! Not wishing hardship on anyone, speaking from a program perspective. Sometimes you just need to clean house and start fresh. I know the school is a crap school so it might be a tough sell, but they can definitely do better than who they're pulling in.
      You sound awesome. Maybe they get you next

Comment

Now it's a crap school. Im not sensitive your just a douche.

Comment

Now it's a crap school. Im not sensitive your just a douche.
          OK, you clearly are not being objective. The school is ranked 240 in National Universities, for reference Stony brook is 92, Hofstra & Adelphi are around 150, so yeah it's a crap school in comparison to other LI schools when you're looking to lure athletic talent. Sorry if your kid is trying to commit there or something, just being realistic.

Comment

What happened to the men’s coach last year for Brooklyn. He had a solid record. Why is he gone?

Comment

New LIU coach looks about 25 years old. Going to be a huge learning curve. He better keep MD on the staff

Comment

What happened to the men’s coach last year for Brooklyn. He had a solid record. Why is he gone?
                Took a new job upstate

Comment

Yeah but why id he no longer at LIU?????!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X