Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susa Boys Zero College Commitments (2019)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa Boys Zero College Commitments (2019)

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even at U10-U11????
    yep!!!!

Comment

SUSA preach development all the time though so are basically are full of s*it
      They are all about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"

Comment

They are all about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"
        Someone has to pay for the facility!

Comment

Agree, complete scam operation with false promises, stay away!

Comment

Agree, complete scam operation with false promises, stay away!
            I don't know about the boys side, but they're on top of the girls side! My kid had close to 30 college coaches as her freakin' practice the other night! A freakin' practice!!!

D1 Schools from ACC, CAA, Big East, Big 10, Ivy League, NEC, America East, Maac, Atlantic 10, ASUN and a bunch of D2 & D3 schools. I thought it was impressive that the kids had D1 coaches showing up to their regular Saturday league games (the showcases are insane), but practices??? When I used to read EM & Alby posting stuff like this I didn't really believe it, but it's happening! .

Hate as much as you want, but as far as I'm concerned they are delivering 100% of everything we were told would happen.

Comment

I don't know about the boys side, but they're on top of the girls side! My kid had close to 30 college coaches as her freakin' practice the other night! A freakin' practice!!!

D1 Schools from ACC, CAA, Big East, Big 10, Ivy League, NEC, America East, Maac, Atlantic 10, ASUN and a bunch of D2 & D3 schools. I thought it was impressive that the kids had D1 coaches showing up to their regular Saturday league games (the showcases are insane), but practices??? When I used to read EM & Alby posting stuff like this I didn't really believe it, but it's happening! .

Hate as much as you want, but as far as I'm concerned they are delivering 100% of everything we were told would happen.
              Then they go out west where the best teams / players are and recruit them. SUSA did spend a lot of money buying girls teams instead of developing them so I would expect something to come from it although it is very easy to look good in the weak Northeast.

Comment

Then they go out west where the best teams / players are and recruit them. SUSA did spend a lot of money buying girls teams instead of developing them so I would expect something to come from it although it is very easy to look good in the weak Northeast.
                I don't know about that considering 2 or 3 of the ECNL National Championship teams came out of the NorthEast and there's some really solid college commitments coming out of Susa! I know my kid is getting interest from schools we never thought she'd be in contention for, but she is!
                Like I said, you can hate all you want but I definitely feel I'm getting my money's worth :)

Comment

I saw somebody post about that on FB. Was it for the whole club? Did they run it like an actual ID clinic?

Comment

Boo Hoo, your kid wouldn't even be able to get within fart smelling distance of an ACC coach-EVER, let alone have them show up to watch your kid's training session.
                    If it's so easy to look good in the NE, why don't more LI teams look a helluva lot better??????

Comment

I saw somebody post about that on FB. Was it for the whole club? Did they run it like an actual ID clinic?
                      It was run like an ID clinic and included all the teams in the current recruitment process.

Comment

I don't know about that considering 2 or 3 of the ECNL National Championship teams came out of the NorthEast and there's some really solid college commitments coming out of Susa! I know my kid is getting interest from schools we never thought she'd be in contention for, but she is!
                        Like I said, you can hate all you want but I definitely feel I'm getting my money's worth :)
                        Indiana. That girl is by leaps and bounds the best player in the state.

Comment

Indiana. That girl is by leaps and bounds the best player in the state.
                          That kid is not even the best player on her team, HS or Club...never mind the best in the state! Amazing what some $$$ and the spin machine behind you, can do:)

Comment

This thread is about SUSA Boys. Yes they have EDP Teams - but ultimately all they might get is a D3 scholarship. So if their kids doesn't have good grades (3.6 and above) they are wasting their money!!!

Here are the 2020 commitments:

https://www.soccerwire.com/recruitin...50UGFnZSI6MX0=

As you can see their is a couple of Barca players on there, so for boys if at SUSA -> jump ship!

Comment

It was run like an ID clinic and included all the teams in the current recruitment process.
                              So it wasn't a practice, which means 30 coaches isn't that impressive. Its good, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't be on here bragging. What you're describing happens at more clubs than you think on Long Island

Comment

So it wasn't a practice, which means 30 coaches isn't that impressive. Its good, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't be on here bragging. What you're describing happens at more clubs than you think on Long Island
                                That's great to hear actually, I'm one of those pollyanna types that believes the stronger the region is on the whole (competition, college placement, etc) the better it is for my kid!
                                I was definitely impressed, I didn't know it was common to have schools like Syracuse just roll in on a weeknight practice to check out players. Yes, they ran it a little differently (but not much), but it was literally one of my kid's scheduled practices. That's cool if this is happening at other clubs too!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X