Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who knows. if they actually awarded another ECNL spot on LI that will be another nail in the coffin of LI soccer. A that point, I think half the current ecnl players finally say just forget it, and head for town teams or LAX, track, field hockey or basket ball. People will only take so much nonsense.
    Yup! If your best team is playing in the 5th bracket of Jeff Cup and that's all it takes to get ECNL these days, that'll be a hard pass!

Comment

Yup! If your best team is playing in the 5th bracket of Jeff Cup and that's all it takes to get ECNL these days, that'll be a hard pass!
      Slammers suck! The teams they say can hang have never won anything, lol. Bragging that they didn't lose to an ECNL team 2 years ago ain't exactly something I'd be bragging about. But I guess when you're the bottom of the barrel that's all you got!

Comment

Will be announced shortly. Not official yet.
        Please do not let it be Stony Brook! PLEASE!!! We are very happy there and want nothing to do with Smithtown, they are a horrible club.

Comment

Please do not let it be Stony Brook! PLEASE!!! We are very happy there and want nothing to do with Smithtown, they are a horrible club.
          Don't worry, Atletico FC already has the end of your club covered...

Comment

Slammers - East Islip partnership?

Don't worry, Atletico FC already has the end of your club covered...
            WOW! Looks like a lot of bitter and clueless people on this thread! Over and out

Comment

Would be a great fit for both clubs and make most sense.

Comment

Based on this quote, I'd say it is going to be stony brook....

Comment

Great fit for Smithtown Scammers bottom feeders desperate to stay relevant, not great for Stony Brook who is finally righting the ship and giving the kids and community a great place to play soccer that they can be proud of!

Comment

Based on this quote, I'd say it is going to be stony brook....
                    I'm just saying it's the most logical fit. I don't have any info but Smithtown would get access to great fields with lights and Stony Brook would be part of a bigger club one town over.

Comment

It’s not going to be Stony Brook..... Someone far bigger and better.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        it’s not going to be stony brook..... Someone far bigger and better.
                        lmfao

Comment

Northport

Comment

Great fit for Smithtown Scammers bottom feeders desperate to stay relevant, not great for Stony Brook who is finally righting the ship and giving the kids and community a great place to play soccer that they can be proud of!
                            Stonybrook righting the ship, what you been smoking?

Comment

Oh no, now the next 50 posts will be trolling nonsense about Stony Brook, a perfectly happy club that seems to be chugging along just fine. Sure not perfect, but doing just fine.

Comment

lmfao
                                They should try to connect with Albertson! After losing ECNL, GDA and all their top players/teams to East Meadow, Surf and LISC, they're definitely desperate enough to jump in on this...I won't even charge a finder's fee for this, I mean it's all for the kids, right:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X