Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not Larry

I like to discuss the play I see from players on the field.

Sometimes that’s good play sometimes it’s bad.

If I say something negative about the play on the field, people think I am bashing the kid.

You people are crazy. The play on the field has nothing to do with the players as people. I am sure most are great kids. They just might not be soccer players. If I criticize your play, it is not personal, stop taking it that way.

People today are too sensitive. No one can be honest because someone will get their feelings hurt.

Snowflakes are melting.

Comment

Larry Miller

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am not Larry

I like to discuss the play I see from players on the field.

Sometimes that’s good play sometimes it’s bad.

If I say something negative about the play on the field, people think I am bashing the kid.

You people are crazy. The play on the field has nothing to do with the players as people. I am sure most are great kids. They just might not be soccer players. If I criticize your play, it is not personal, stop taking it that way.

People today are too sensitive. No one can be honest because someone will get their feelings hurt.

Snowflakes are melting.
      Hi Larry. We all know its you. FYI, when you allow the post that bashes a kid to appear on your forum its the same as if doing it yourself. We all know you allow this to happen especially if the argument supports your own. your a sc-mbag world is better without you.

Comment

Hi Larry. We all know its you. FYI, when you allow the post that bashes a kid to appear on your forum its the same as if doing it yourself. We all know you allow this to happen especially if the argument supports your own. your a sc-mbag world is better without you.
        Unfortunately Larry’s daughter was the victim of body shaming. Larry is the direct product of somebody who didn’t step in because he wanted to remain popular and not side with the unpopular kid. It’s disgusting. years after the fact he started back of the net. It probably makes him feel better but the reality is he’s hurting more people and is a little coward hiding behind a keyboard. Deep down this guy hopes everybody fails at soccer because he and his daughter did so miserably. That’s why he was just asked to leave her residence.

Comment

Unfortunately Larry’s daughter was the victim of body shaming. Larry is the direct product of somebody who didn’t step in because he wanted to remain popular and not side with the unpopular kid. It’s disgusting. years after the fact he started back of the net. It probably makes him feel better but the reality is he’s hurting more people and is a little coward hiding behind a keyboard. Deep down this guy hopes everybody fails at soccer because he and his daughter did so miserably. That’s why he was just asked to leave her residence.
          Um, wow. Never thought of it that way. Could be.

Comment

You are an idiot!

Comment

You are an idiot!
              He may be BUT I grew up with her and he is SPOT ON.

Comment

Deep down he knew she was right, but he also knew one day he would return to her.

Comment

He may be BUT I grew up with her and he is SPOT ON.
                  So let me get this right, shaming his daughter is ok? You people are nasty individuals.

Comment

So let me get this right, shaming his daughter is ok? You people are nasty individuals.
                    Shaming? Have you been paying attention to what is done to coaches and organizations across Long Island and beyond on BOTN by the "self-proclaimed media expert" Miller?

Nothing is off limits to Miller as he personally sets the bar.

Miller makes fun of parents looking for soccer scholarships. He loved to mention Arielle and Amanda as often as possible and would hold them up as academic scholarship winners. They went military and paid their dues through service to the country which on their part is admirable.

Miller takes credit for their education. In fact, he never had a role in paying any of it. And that's the cold and hard truth.

Comment

Larry Miller

Shaming? Have you been paying attention to what is done to coaches and organizations across Long Island and beyond on BOTN by the "self-proclaimed media expert" Miller?

Nothing is off limits to Miller as he personally sets the bar.

Miller makes fun of parents looking for soccer scholarships. He loved to mention Arielle and Amanda as often as possible and would hold them up as academic scholarship winners. They went military and paid their dues through service to the country which on their part is admirable.

Miller takes credit for their education. In fact, he never had a role in paying any of it. And that's the cold and hard truth.
                      i'm not a fan of larry (the guy is a scumbag, we all know this)....but he raised two great kids that worked hard and earned everything they got....as a father he should be proud of their achievements. Who cares about who paid what? The kids did the work, thats what counts.

Comment

i'm not a fan of larry (the guy is a scumbag, we all know this)....but he raised two great kids that worked hard and earned everything they got....as a father he should be proud of their achievements. Who cares about who paid what? The kids did the work, thats what counts.
                        Exactly the point of the original post.

Who cares about who paid what? Then why is Miller such an outspoken opponent of soccer scholarships of a way to finance a college education?

Ask the two girls whether he "invested" in their success. If you want to real story, get to know the two girls.

Comment

Larry Miller

Exactly the point of the original post.

Who cares about who paid what? Then why is Miller such an outspoken opponent of soccer scholarships of a way to finance a college education?

Ask the two girls whether he "invested" in their success. If you want to real story, get to know the two girls.
                          thats a creepy thing to do....no thank you...fyi, you should be reported to the proper authorities.

Comment

Wonder if Larry will post this list as none of his sponsors made the cut.

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/brea...february-2020/

Comment

I wondered the same. So I tried to post link. Larry would not post it.
                              I tried twice.

Larry’s advertisers did not make the list. He is always working to control the narrative

Comment

Only one club from LI made the list, Barca Academy pro - NY.

Not surprised more didn't make it. LI clubs are too fractured. Too many clubs for the size of area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X